Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on November 14, 2006, 01:26:06 PM
-
Name used: HellHound
IP: 72.225.8.72
Reverse DNS: cpe-72-225-8-72.rochester.res.rr.com
Date: 2006-11-10 14:32:16 EST
Server: 216.164.198.134:27910|drew's server
Cheat Detected: Wallhack (CS)
This is a second offense. 64 day ban.
-
Bahahahahahahahahaaha. The same one who's computer "died" during a 49-2 1v1 match with me?
-
Bahahahahahahahahaaha. The same one who's computer "died" during a 49-2 1v1 match with me?
Also the one who says hes going to beat my ass when he gets into high school
(we live in same area.)
-
He's a funny little kid. He always told me how terrible I was and how he could "beat me any where any time any place".
-
AHAHAH HELLHOUND!!!AHAHAHAHHAHHA THIS GUY HAD IT COMING TO! He challenged me to a 1v1, as always I raped him sumthin like 53-22 on his map(if i can find demo ill post) he accused me of cheating!ahaha
-
who cares....
also don't revive dead threads
-
LMFAO, Hes always bragging how good he was and how he owned me back in the day. I wish i can match that clown now.