Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Zorchenhimer on November 15, 2006, 05:05:24 PM
-
i was on the quakecon official site looking through the pics and i came across this one. there is a guy in a DP shirt in the background. is it Jitspoe?
(http://upload.arena-zone.com/images/536275adr.jpg)
-
Post removed
-
Now I know how Waldo feels.
-
bur the real question is, how is that guy doing that with the bubble?
-
he was really bored one day...
-
not only was he bored but look at his hands. no ring. guy in his late 50's and no ring. he has tons of time.
-
so thats jitspoe?
-
lol
i bet jits is thinking, "geeze i miss that hair".
-
Hopefully somebody else is enjoying it now.
-
Did you donate it?
-
Yeah.
-
Awesome, I've never had mine long enough to do that, they told me that it had to be 6 inches everywhere for them to be able to use it. =/
-
That picture should look like this now....hahah
(http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1341/jitspoeafteruk1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
-
Nice job of cropping in tha head!!
-
I do good head cropping
-
Rotflmao I don't have to tell you where my old man mind went with that one!!
-
hahaha no you dont....my bad
-
aww jits you look so cute with long hair
-
haha
good job there ashley
-
lol, Blondie! +karma for you. :)
Just needs the lighting toned down a bit ...
-
ha ha Thanks :) ...ya i realized that afterwards sorry :P