Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: jitspoe on February 20, 2007, 06:24:49 PM

Title: Binary Clock
Post by: jitspoe on February 20, 2007, 06:24:49 PM
This is kind of mesmerizing.

http://www.simplemachines.org/clock.php?rb
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: KnacK on February 20, 2007, 07:08:32 PM
Back in 82, I actually built a binary clock similar to that. 

Very mesmorizing indeed.
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: TinMan on February 20, 2007, 10:34:00 PM
I have a sweet binary clock, the LEDs light up my room at night and blink. It's pretty BA.
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: Eiii on February 21, 2007, 01:35:12 AM
I've got one too. They are fun, I admit. :D
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: magalhaes on February 21, 2007, 09:58:11 AM
i must be dumb but whats a binary clock?
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: BLONDIE on February 21, 2007, 10:26:33 AM
A binary clock is a clock which displays traditional sexagesimal time in a binary format. Originally, it showed each decimal digit of sexadecimal time as a binary value, but presently true binary clocks also exist. Most binary clocks are digital, although analog varieties exist.
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: Cobo on February 21, 2007, 04:37:36 PM
Couldnt you just give the link to wikipedia? :P
lol
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: BLONDIE on February 22, 2007, 08:08:58 AM
Sure i could have.....I was just pretending to be smart...  :P
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: PiCaSSo on February 22, 2007, 08:33:44 AM
For a moment I almost thought... Well, nm Hahaha  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: BLONDIE on February 22, 2007, 09:09:18 AM
hahaha I was waiting for the blonde joke from you...thats y i said that hehe
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: PiCaSSo on February 22, 2007, 09:35:56 AM
/me is blonde too... er ummm well ok...  with a lot of grey these days...
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: KnacK on February 22, 2007, 11:26:11 AM
/me is blonde too... er ummm well ok...  with a lot of grey these days...

Skin color is more peach than blonde there doug...


unF
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: jitspoe on February 22, 2007, 03:04:25 PM
I thought it was more of a red... at least on the area between the head and shoulders.
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: PiCaSSo on February 22, 2007, 03:08:47 PM
Good lord!! Did jitspoe just call me a redneck??  hehe    About those Binary Clocks.....
Title: Re: Binary Clock
Post by: jitspoe on February 22, 2007, 03:13:05 PM
/me whistles innocently.