Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: BLONDIE on February 24, 2007, 01:22:02 AM

Title: Beaver
Post by: BLONDIE on February 24, 2007, 01:22:02 AM
(http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9040/beavercy3.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)

in New York the industrious rodents haven't been spotted here for as many as 200 years — until this week

 .....Dun Dun DUNNNNNN

Who woulda guessed ...no BEAVERS lol
this is quite funny
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: PiCaSSo on February 24, 2007, 01:54:07 PM
Ummm I must be a dummy cause I'm not sure what I'm supposed ta see.  I went ahead and registered with Image Shack but all I'm seeing is advertisements with your link.
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: Spook on February 24, 2007, 02:41:51 PM
it's a beaver, the first one seen in new york for over 200 years which is ironic because it is the state animal
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: PiCaSSo on February 24, 2007, 03:54:16 PM
Yeah I see the lil one up there however, I was under the assumption that if I clicked the picture, it would take me to a larger view. 

Is cool though...
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: BLONDIE on February 24, 2007, 04:28:19 PM
it's a frackin beaver lol thats all....thats what happens when i have too much jim beam black lol ;)
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: agent-hwk on February 24, 2007, 05:11:50 PM
thats a fish.
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: SkateR on February 24, 2007, 05:17:18 PM
I live in new york, and I have definitely seen a beaver.
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on February 24, 2007, 06:07:42 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Beaver
Post by: Killswitch on February 25, 2007, 11:22:44 AM
it's a frackin beaver lol thats all....thats what happens when i have too much jim beam black lol ;)

tisk tisk