Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: Silly on March 16, 2007, 04:47:11 PM
-
I hounestly dont know why i am banned...
i didnt cheat or do anything that is against the rules...??
wtf did i do jits?
-
does your ip start with 213, cuz jits has ban banning alot of ips that start with that
-
nope
64.231.59.46
thats my ip... unless the 64 doesnt mean anything?
but i think if that deluxe has an ip starting with 213 then jits should take his time.
DONT WORRY JITS!!
(unless you banned me for something?)
-
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2726.0
One of those ip's is probably what got you.
Edit: I went ahead and removed them. Even though he was on like a 4th offense, I doubt he plays anymore.
-
yeah but jits, why am i banned?!?!
-
yeah but jits, why am i banned?!?!
Jits probably got tired of banning every IP this guy (the guy from http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2726.0) used and so he just banned 64.231.xxx.xxx. And since your IP starts with that you were banned to.
Jits please correct me if I am wrong.
-
oh
well jits could you please unban mine?
i belive it is 64.231.54.xxx
-
Edit: I went ahead and removed them.
"Them" being the banned IP's.
-
At my mom's it still said
Global banned
see
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
edit
though i dont know if it is back up now, im at my dads house
-
Just use an auto-ban script already Nathan.
-
he would rather trust his own opinion over a machine who is ruthless no matter what, and if he went automated it would ban his ip, cuz we all know jitspoe hacks :P