Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on March 19, 2007, 03:50:35 PM

Title: Cheat detected: ZORLIN
Post by: jitspoe on March 19, 2007, 03:50:35 PM
Name used: ˆPÚˆQψRÒˆS̈TɈTˆUΈ9 (ZORLIN)
IP: 220.245.206.129
Reverse DNS: 220-245-206-129.tpgi.com.au
Date: 2007-03-17 1:31:13 CST - 2007-03-17 2:30:23 CST
Server: 216.127.68.86:27919
Cheat: ZGH

32 day global ban from all servers
Title: Re: Cheat detected: ZORLIN
Post by: Zorlin on March 20, 2007, 04:13:39 AM
Good job, that is indeed what I was using.
I'm curious to know though, how the hell you got it to work so well :)
It won't happen again. For the meantime I'll wait out the ban.
Re-edit: Gonna reinstall now, in case I forget -.-
Title: Re: Cheat detected: ZORLIN
Post by: Paint-Magnet on March 20, 2007, 11:57:05 AM
lol i played with you and u werent good ne ways gj jits