Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: Dirty_Taco on March 23, 2007, 03:51:30 PM
-
Post removed
-
woah!!
bazooka is in my clan. Funny that scope wouldent notice either, me and him are clan leaders...
Well BAZOOKA is OUT!
-
Date, time, and server?
-
I caught 4 or 5 of Swat hacking in a gt pub today. all i need is a link to upload the demo and ill post it.
-
Post removed
-
I caught 4 or 5 of Swat hacking in a gt pub today. all i need is a link to upload the demo and ill post it.
You can attach it to a forum post (zip it first).
-
lol i dont know how to do that
-
Wtf!
Why the hell were they cheating
-
lol i dont know how to do that
It doesn't show up in the quick reply. You have to click on the "Reply" link, then click "Additional Options..."
-
I joined a pub server because some newbie was impersonating my name. Luckily while i started a demo to record the impersonator, I also managed to catch another newbie speed cheating. Funny how one can play pub once in a blue moon and find both someone impersonating one's name and someone speed cheating. The guy impersonating my name was '[eR33t]Dirty Taco.' Since he stupidly put a space in the name, which i never do, it should be quite easy to find his IP and ban him. The speedcheater was named 'SWAT BAZOOKA,' as you will see on the demo:
http://www.dt.zilla-clan.net/demos/impersonating.dm2
I'll handle this one because I don't think jitspoe does globals for impersonation:
[eR33t]Dirty Taco connected [165.123.99.206:14352] = BANNED FROM GRaFFiTi servers for impersonation.
Jitspoe will global this one: SWAT@BAZOOKA connected [207.250.217.152:50126]
Thanks for the info...
-
Thanks, PiCaSSo (and Chef-Killer), for doing IP lookups. The global ban for 207.250.217.152 is in place.
Reverse DNS: 207-250-217-152.static.twtelecom.net
-
Post removed
-
jitspoe i mean zipping the folder and it would be much easier if someone just gave me a site to upload it to.
-
jitspoe i mean zipping the folder and it would be much easier if someone just gave me a site to upload it to.
www.megaupload.com
www.savefile.com
-
http://zilla-clan.net/upload/index.php
I can get to that one. :)
-
http://zilla-clan.net/upload/458277 there is the demo
-
wasnt this BAZOOKA guy supposed to be banned? 23:40 GMT at GT pub 3
-
I think he was playing at somebody else's house when he got banned. There were at least 3 different SWAT guys all under the same IP.
Picasso gave me his new IP and it has been added to the global ban list: 75.2.35.74 / adsl-75-2-35-74.dsl.ipltin.sbcglobal.net
-
wasnt this BAZOOKA guy supposed to be banned? 23:40 GMT at GT pub 3
Even if he is supposed to be banned he still didn't have a good record.
Not that mine was great or anything. :)
-
that boon guy is very skilled player really! some of these elite clans should give him a shot.
now get in topic again.
-
Silly I'm a bit curious because when I was playing with Bazooka (in the sshot magalhaes took) he told me that he was the leader of SWAT and that Scope was the other leader.
It sounds like you are the only person from SWAT that didn't hack.
Oh well just wondering who the real leaders were.
Maybe they will have fun in their two man hackin clan.
I like my rhyme there at the end. :)