Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: Silly on March 23, 2007, 06:02:01 PM
-
Duo to the amount of DIRTY CHEATERS in my clan, i am officially destorying it.
Any swat members who have not heard of the cheaters, please take the tag out of your name, and find a new clan.
-
Only thing you could do...
-
Though, i do intent on starting another clan.
-
i bet ij is like "they're trying to take our record!"
sorry had to say it.
good luck on a new clan too
-
lol, thanks man.
-
lol, Spook is so right on this one...hey...swat members join ij!
-
Sorry i dont get the joke
-
ij = notorious clan for cheaters...who get caught.
-
OHH! lmao!!
There are partly to reasons why i killed the clan.
1. NOT to be known as a clan to be notorious for cheating...
2. I just dont wanna lead a clan who is so noobish to hack.
-
*iEATnoobs takes a bow
-
S peedhackers
W allhackin
A imbotN
T ribunal
-
Post removed
-
No need for that Picasso -.-
and yes, if your gonna make fun, please make up some good words :P
-
T ribunal
*Texturemodifiers
Making up words ftw. And iron got linux on here recently, I like the theme, it makes me feel like an idjiot, maybe I should post an sshot. =)
edit: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3836/screenshotwm0.png
Pretty much nothing installed just yet, but that shall change! I want a bluish color for the background too, I will always remember you Hello Kitty.
Works for me :)
No need for that Picasso -.-
and yes, if your gonna make fun, please make up some good words :P
All in fun Silly... Just messin :)
-
oh :P thought you were somehow making fun of me :P
-
Silly I was playing with Bazooka a bit ago and he was telling me that SWAT was still a clan.
So is it or not?
-
i think that scope and Bazooka (2 of the hackers) just decided to continue with the clan...
-
That clears it up.
Good luck to them with there two man hacking clan.
-
.
-
or he could join yours...
-
oh i know but it would be a ton easier just to join a clan.
-
i think that scope and Bazooka (2 of the hackers) just decided to continue with the clan...
I aint sayin anythin for sure but they might have joined another S.W.A.T. clan theres so many its hard to keep track. ;D LOL but really A should be annoying hacker people LOL!!!!