Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: bananabrain on April 23, 2007, 08:05:43 PM
-
Every 1 make a list of ur favorite maps so i can add to rotation list.Thanks.
-
Post removed
-
Blitz
Back2Back
-
OK every 1 post please all of ur favorite maps.thanks
-
blitz
roundup
obcup_renoir
crimethink
propaint1
sphouse
-
castle1
shazam22
pbcup_renior
pbcup_sassault
propaint1
airtime3 (yeah i said it)
sphouseqw
BRAINSTORM
-
nice list JOE - tons of variety.
sphouseqw FTW!
-
rally21
shatizle
crates
crates2
arctic
lostpath
yoy
oddjob
moonball
-
Blitz with pgp's
-
excrement i forgot about yoy. I think there should be a one night 2v2 yoy arena tournament.
-
rally21
shatizle
crates
crates2
arctic
lostpath
yoy
oddjob
moonball
SHAZTLE GOD
-
shaz22
shaz33
pbcup
c1
oddjob
propaint1
-
routez
hca_fort
nhb
roundup
midnight2
carpathian
darkages
-
You cant leave out the whole series of *Splat* maps
-
back2back
midnight2
artic
ub_cliff
pbcup_renior
-
shazam22
propaint1
-
ANy more
-
i don't have any favourite maps. In fact i hate them all with a passion unknown to man.
-
i don't have any favourite maps. In fact i hate them all with a passion unknown to man.
I think Richie hacked lekky's account.
-
Stupid richie
-
Stupid richie
Do you even know who Richie is?
LMAO @ jitspoe. :D
-
Stupid richie
lol aww man +
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 730 hours.
:(
-
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
pp1
possibly even pp1.
-
PP1 turned into the better version of airtime. It was way overplayed, over matched on, and was basically every pub servers main map for awhile. I think everyone is sick of it as they are of airtime.
-
haha yeah. Whenever pp1 appears on my server, everyone leaves.
-
i don't have any favourite maps. In fact i hate them all with a passion unknown to man.
I think Richie hacked lekky's account.
haha nice one :P
Wow I just realized what a noob i was just 1 month ago.
Blitz
Back2Back
-
Blitz
Insanley Barrels
UB_cliff :-X
UB_Cliff 2k3
Docks
arctic
SeigeCastle :-X
Airtime
-
UB_Cliff
Back2Back
Dropzone
Midnight2
-
I like battle 2, pb2dm1, ummm.... oh night factor, and a handful of others that i cant remember that the names of. LOL
-
ksplat series.
-
Which map is kspalt again, it sounds very familiar, but I can't quiet remember which map it is...
-
Which map is kspalt again, it sounds very familiar, but I can't quiet remember which map it is...
(windows key) + r -> c:/games/paintball2/paintball2.exe -> start new game -> select map 'ksplat' -> tuh duh
-
LMAO
I didn't even bother answering.
-
What? (I knew someone was gona make fun of me for that...)
-
Whoa I wasn't making fun of you Solider, I'm saying, for the time it'd take for someone like me to open up PB2, load the map, take a screeny, and post it, you could have simply viewed the map... it'd jar your memory much more than a 'umm, it's got hills and grass' description.
(windows key) + r -> c:/games/paintball2/paintball2.exe -> start new game -> select map 'ksplat' -> tuh duh
^That's just a fast way of getting to paintball, through the run dialog that is.
*To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what map it is anyway.
Cheers,
y00tz
-
Lol, ok sorry then yOOtz.
-
I have two favorite maps: ub_cliff, because it's a classic, and siege, because it's hilarious watching people who don't know what to do in that map. ;D
-
Yes, I agree about the siege thing, but ub_cliff was my favourite map before, now I will absolutley not play it because it was wayyyy over used by [otb] speed.
-
it was way over used before that too
-
frostbit2
carpathian
pbcup
pbcup_renior
propaint
propaint1
blitz
castle1
brainstorm
oddjob
jakeysmistake
bombsaway
ub_cliff2k3
And tons more.
-
don't have any favourite maps. In fact i hate them all with a passion unknown to man, Posted by lekky.
I think Richie hacked lekky's account, posted by jitspoe.
you never know guys lekky ain't straight who knows his mentality..
-
my liked maps
shazam33 every1 likes this 1
air3 no is not sick of it yet
blitz
pbcup
jump no ones favorite but still liked.
back2back
propaint1
propaint2
ubcliff2k3 have not been played in a while
airtime
-
shazam22
shazam33
ub_rooftop
ub_cliff
ub_abbey
darkages
airtime (original)
lost path
sandtrap
painted forest
midnight paint
crates2
pball_shreds
pwa
ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM ARM
fff
pbdm1
pbseige1
rome
2fort5
fort20
*edit*
kersplat1
kersplat2
kersplat3
-
Moonlit2r1
summer
castle1
propaint2
pbcup_renoir
eclissi
tlc
I also like NHB but its horrible to play with less than 10 players
I like perfugio and i dont like pbcup_sassault wich is strange cause its pretty much the same map
alsofor 2v2:
pbcup
sandtrap
-
Propaint1
Carp
C1
eclissi
shaz22
shaz33
riverjumping
All the basic newb maps.
-
Jumps:
-indoor6
-castlejumps
-cityjumps
Shooters:
-blitz3
-shock3
-pp1
-ub4cliff
-airtime
-zsiege
-xbmap1
-
-shock3
Didn't know that existed. I knew that there was a 2 but it is crap.
-
srry wrong number, got it confused, its number 1