Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: b!!!!!g on April 28, 2007, 12:21:08 AM

Title: my server
Post by: b!!!!!g on April 28, 2007, 12:21:08 AM
mine is Greene destruction and i will take what you want for levels my name is  [{b!!!!!G}]
Title: Re: my server
Post by: Spook on April 28, 2007, 12:28:54 AM
 Where are you from and what kind of ping to other people get?
Title: Re: my server
Post by: b!!!!!g on April 28, 2007, 12:47:57 AM
i dont know and kelowna
Title: Re: my server
Post by: Zorchenhimer on April 28, 2007, 09:44:55 AM
Which is in Canada, above Washington state, right?
Title: Re: my server
Post by: Apocalypse on May 04, 2007, 04:50:08 PM
Kelowna never heard of that being any where in Canada but I doubt I know all the cities up here.
It sounds Mexican or Jamaican.(LOL I think Jamaican is spelt wrong).
NVM I fixed LOL it Jamaican not Jamacan. ;D
Title: Re: my server
Post by: y00tz on May 04, 2007, 10:01:29 PM
It sure is Zorchenhimer, I used to live in Seattle.  Kelowna is a beautiful place.
Title: Re: my server
Post by: nightryder on May 05, 2007, 12:09:10 AM
kelowna is right around the rocky mountains in BC