Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: bung-alope on April 28, 2007, 01:19:52 PM

Title: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: bung-alope on April 28, 2007, 01:19:52 PM
Bad filter address: Change
Bad filter address: ur
Bad filter address: name



I see this randomly in my console log. What's it about?
Title: Re: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: XtremeBain on April 28, 2007, 01:34:28 PM
Sounds like you have 'addip change ur name' somewhere in your config.
Title: Re: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: KiLo on April 28, 2007, 02:40:40 PM
I also have the same error but my server works just fine so I am ignoring it. :)

Sounds like you have 'addip change ur name' somewhere in your config.

I searched for change, ur, and name in my config and could not find anything.
Title: Re: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: XtremeBain on April 28, 2007, 02:51:16 PM
Actually scratch that, I'm 100% certain it's a problem with an entry in the Global Ban List.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5663.msg65553#msg65553
Title: Re: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: jitspoe on April 28, 2007, 09:12:01 PM
Fixed.
Title: Re: Whats this in my server console log?
Post by: KiLo on April 28, 2007, 09:37:22 PM
Fixed.

I've been seeing that for a couple days but since the server still ran the same I just forgot about it. But thanks for the fix anyways.