Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Resolved Help & Support => Topic started by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:31:05 PM

Title: Global ban???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:31:05 PM
It says that i have a global ban or something...
i been playing this every single day but i never got this problem... what is the problem?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:33:09 PM
One more thing... how do u go into a password server.

I know the password but how do u type it so u can get in?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spook on April 30, 2007, 04:41:31 PM
It says Global ban, because either you hacked and got caught, or someone else hacked and kept evading, so jitspoe had to ban the domain. Are you finnish by any chance?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:47:02 PM
I swear but i did not cheat...
I been playing this like almost everyday and i did not hack or cheat..
What does it mean by (somone else hacked and kept evading)?
My name wasn't in the place where it tells u who are bannded...
jitspoe can u please look it up and see what i did?^.^
I can not live without playing paintball 2
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Zorchenhimer on April 30, 2007, 04:49:15 PM
What does it mean by (somone else hacked and kept evading)?

If someone keeps evading their ban with dynamic IPs, Jitspoe has no choice but to ban a range of IPs. Chances are, your IP is in that range.
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:50:38 PM
Nooooo... how can i get it back?
That is so not fair
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:51:47 PM
oh and how can i PM jitspoe and tell him that it is not me?
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on April 30, 2007, 04:53:15 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 04:56:36 PM
No... i actually play this like every single day....
It is quite addictive...
I use to hate it when i couldn't jump and stuff but later i knew how to do it...
how can i PM jitspoe?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Apocalypse on April 30, 2007, 04:59:13 PM
For the getting into passworded server you type in console "password" "the pass" (without qoutes). Also if you want to PM Jitspoe you click his name than it opens a page near the bottom click send this member a personal message (or some thing to that effect) then you type the message then send.
Edit:good point Spook.
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spook on April 30, 2007, 05:00:21 PM
he needs to register an account first, as far as i know guest cannot PM
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Tank on April 30, 2007, 05:03:23 PM
Spark, the exact same thing has happened to me!!!! I can't believe it. This is an awesome game and I do not want to lose it. If you find any solution could you please inform me? I did not use any cheats or hacks either. I hope this will be fixed soon so I can play again, I was just getting good!
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Apocalypse on April 30, 2007, 05:04:30 PM
Well Tank you could just use another computer that you have as long as it is not banned aswell.
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spook on April 30, 2007, 05:05:05 PM
I just saw you last night, so the only thing that could have happened is that Commander is the same IP as you, which would make it either you, or a relative/friend who hacked. Atleast that's what i'm thinking.
Title: NO WAY!
Post by: Tank on April 30, 2007, 05:08:07 PM
I ensure you there is not way that I cheated or anybody who has access to this IP did!! Who is Commander?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spook on April 30, 2007, 05:10:30 PM
Is this by any chance your IP?
207.236.63.4
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:10:42 PM
I think i saw u tank... do u happened to be in a clan?
If i do get banned for a month... this will get my addictiveness away...
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:11:30 PM
Seriuosly i did not cheat as well...
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Tank on April 30, 2007, 05:12:55 PM
no it is not my IP address, and yes i recently joined the heat clan, might have been yesterday or th day before! Good point Spark , this might be a good thing lmao
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:15:05 PM
Lol... I remember killing u alot.... (joking)
I used to be in a AM clan and moved to MVP and i saw u like yesterday..
Title: CRAZY
Post by: Tank on April 30, 2007, 05:18:12 PM
I was just getting good, well better too! Cool this would had been my first clan on DP but I think it would had been sweet!
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:31:13 PM
Jitspoe still didn't answer me back
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:31:39 PM
That was my first post since registering
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on April 30, 2007, 05:35:00 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:35:56 PM
lol... i can't wait till i play paintball
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spook on April 30, 2007, 05:37:38 PM
CALM DOWN SIR! jitspoe takes his time *thinks about build 18* he'll eventually get to your PM
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 05:39:03 PM
i know... i am just bored.... I am playing with bot right know
Title: Re: What???
Post by: jitspoe on April 30, 2007, 06:41:33 PM
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5663.0

I am removing the range bans.
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 06:50:55 PM
thank u for the reply but can i pm u my ip address and u can unbann me...

please i love this game and can't live without it
Title: Re: What???
Post by: bitmate on April 30, 2007, 06:54:17 PM
jitspoe unbanned you... (well, a whole range of IPs matching your's was banned)
You might wait a few minutes until everything is updated.
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 07:01:19 PM
oh... lol i didn't know that but i just tried to go back in and it said that i was banned...
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Tank on April 30, 2007, 07:02:23 PM
I also am banned:( I did not cheat either and am addicted to this game! Could you please help?
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Spark on April 30, 2007, 07:52:18 PM
lol tank my problem is solved...

thank you too all  the people who helped me....

bye
Title: Re: What???
Post by: Zorchenhimer on April 30, 2007, 08:26:16 PM
Wow I can't wait for hardware bans.

*glares at Jits* ;)