Plz delete player "bseclan" (1605) and clan "BSE- Die Seuche kommt zurC<ck" with tag *BSE*.Done.
He shouldn't make the feature then we would have people changing names every 5 seconds. I like eiii's idea about limiting it to like 1 change per month.With 3 names, people could still be changing names almost every week. I think it would be abused by some. I'd like to get people to stick with just 1 (set of) name(s), like the forums. It makes it easier to keep track of who is who and helps develop a better sense of community rather than just a group of anonymous players. Besides, the people requiting name changes/deletions have typically had their name for less than a month anyway.
Plz delete my name dexter and tbag, of my Account, i want only Sawy.Done.
thanx. ;)
Um, if you delete 1 name, then you cant make a new name in like 1 month?
please delete Lee from my account
could you plz delete spsilencer from my account
Can I get fusenmei and konpaku removed from my account.Done.
Please and Thank you.
Thanks jitspoe
Why cant we delete names ourselves?:-[ ;D
With 3 names, people could still be changing names almost every week. I think it would be abused by some. I'd like to get people to stick with just 1 (set of) name(s), like the forums. It makes it easier to keep track of who is who and helps develop a better sense of community rather than just a group of anonymous players. Besides, the people requiting name changes/deletions have typically had their name for less than a month anyway.
Done, done, and done. Not sure what lipinho was asking for, though.he just said he came to kill everybody :)
Can I have AxLE and j4fcade deleted, please and thank you.Done, and thanks magalhaes. I think I'm just going to start deleting all non-English posts now.
i would like to be able to add 3 more namesvhte names id like to have are marker 3, violent j, shaggy2dope
i would like to be able to add 3 more namesvhte names id like to have are marker 3, violent j, shaggy2dope
I would like gold_leader and sneaky_jesus removed please and thank you.Why would you want gold_leader removed? Isn't that your full name?
I just wanted it removed beacuse it is to long in game when I take a screen shot. :(Uh, you can still use the other names you have registered. Deleting a name from your account won't impact your screenshots any. Just use the name "gold".
please add the name WhiteLightning to my account.
ok then id also like to add monoxide child and madroxi would like to be able to add 3 more namesvhte names id like to have are marker 3, violent j, shaggy2dope
There is another player who uses the name violent j, so I can't add that one.I would like gold_leader and sneaky_jesus removed please and thank you.Why would you want gold_leader removed? Isn't that your full name?
I've processed all the other requests. I notice a lot of people are requesting name deletions. You really don't need to have names deleted. The 3 name limit is just there to prevent abuse. It's not a hard limit. I can add additional names by request.
id like the names monixide child twizted and jamie madrox and thanxs juggalo for taking the requesst away after i e-maild u for those names 8)Is partychild your account name? If so, what's up with "g0tmtdew"? I believe "twizted" is also the name of another regular player.
could you take fuego and inferno off mine too? 5012
b00n: "This username (bacardi) already exists." Added "eruP", though.
are you not clearing the database anymore?
If you have registered an account before 2007-06-27 8:00PM EST you will need to register a new account.
Would you please add Voltage to my account? thank you
Could you please delete my account "Ranger" with all nicks? Thanks jitspoe... ID 5406Might I ask why you want your account deleted? Are you planning not to play anymore? I'll need an email sent from the email registered in the account before I'll delete an account, just for confirmation purposes.
I would like the name teshire deleted off my account. 5181Done.
Can u delete shooter15 from one of my names so i can create a new one thank you :)New names can be added by request. 3 isn't a hard limit. It's just to stop people from abusing the system. I've deleted shooter15, though.
Would you please add Voltage to my account? thank youDone (and yes, he did already have 3 names registered).
Please delete koremagna from my account 5009. I actually dont use that... thanks :)Done... though don't you want to protect that name even if you aren't actively using it?
Oh, Jitspoe, I made by mistake 2 access, And I wanna use just one of them. The e-mail is walker.1987@centrum.czI've sent you an email. Please reply and confirm.
Please delete koremagna from my account 5009. I actually dont use that... thanks :)Done... though don't you want to protect that name even if you aren't actively using it?
please remove ribinguara0 from my account but leave armourERROR: Username (ribinguara0) does not exist.
ye i want to delete name 5pbzundaDone.
id like u to remove the name mind freak
the same way he can tell which account these people are talking about when they just say "my account", because most of the players don't have the same login name and forum name.id like u to remove the name mind freak
Jits, how do you verify for instance that "inuyasha" is in fact the owner of the account "mind freak" and not just someone who wants to snatch up the name after your remove it from the account?
Generally there's an email or IP that makes it pretty obvious, but I don't have an IP match this time. I really wish people wouldn't post so many deletion requests. I'd rather just add names. Not only do deletion requests need to be verified, but if somebody were to use a name and cause trouble on a server, then have the name deleted, it would make things more difficult to track.id like u to remove the name mind freak
Jits, how do you verify for instance that "inuyasha" is in fact the owner of the account "mind freak" and not just someone who wants to snatch up the name after your remove it from the account?
Would you please add Jumpstyle to my account? thank youDone.
Could you add Rapefest to my account, for some reason it says it's reserved. Thx.I really don't think that's an appropriate name to be using, so no. If we're going to work on improving this community, I'd like to cut down on terminology like "raping" people.
Can you plz add turtle to my account?Done.
hiKick all the members and leave first.
please delete my clan, 'fothermuckers'.
you can send me an email to make sure that its really me.
thanks
Hello jits,can u plz delete the names... dntgameover, pkygameover ty
hey jits can u plz delete the name 3shooter thanks!!!
Hey Jits can u plz delete the name 3shooter thank you!!! :)You just don't get it do you?
He reads his thread from Oldest to Newest and everytime somebody posts here it moves up to the newest.Good point.
can you please delete the name 3shooter from my account.? Thank You!!lmao
please delete 3shooter from my account thank you!!
hello!can you remove all my name daiz and my clan?my player id is 28611 the clan id is 5860!i want a coulor of my clan and my nam we can i do it?i hope you understand want i say,my english is bad! :) thanks !Sorry, but I don't follow. You want "daiz" removed? As for colors, you can use those in your name and clan tag as long as they don't make your name too long. Your name can only have 29 characters, and colors count as 2.
hey jits can u plz add brasseagle06 to my account thanks (dye121406)Wow you couldn't have said that in one of your 10 posts about adding or dleting one of your names?
If you have a name you want deleted from your global login account, or you wish to have more than 3 names registered, post your request here or click here to send me a PM (http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=3).i want to delete one of my names i wrote it down by accident
hey jitspoe would really apreciate it if you could remove ltkiller fomr my names thanks alot.This name doesn't exist...
Ugh stop making random requests! You intercoursed it up the first time so deal with it now!http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2619;sa=showPosts Lol.
I'll take the name Fuego back if you get the chance. I know, im a pain =\ 5012
If i had a 10 year old daughter i wouldnt like to see her anywhere near this pubs nowadaysno worse then walking to school nowadays. at least she can scrim with the rest of my friends on here. there are ways to keep the idiots from bothering her. :)
Keep her away from Haze! ;D
no worse then walking to school nowadays. at least she can scrim with the rest of my friends on here. there are ways to keep the idiots from bothering her. :)
Flip do you by chance live in the ghetto? ;D
People don't threaten to rape you while you're walking to school. :Pthey do where i live! =O
Or, they don't where I live.
may i have the name TRAPSTAR added to my account since the name has been inactive for a long period of time now.don't take dyingjackel's (thanks owen for reminding me) names... just because he is inactive now doesn't mean he doesn't want it. Also, i know for a fact he pubs using TRAPSTAR.
don't take partypooper's names... just because he is inactive now doesn't mean he doesn't want it. Also, i know for a fact he pubs using TRAPSTAR.
Jitspoe, i'm guessing this has been broughten up before many times, but here it goes anyway. I think we should be able to remove names our selfs. But then theres a catch. You have a limited amout of Name deletions a month. Then if there is a reason why you must go over the limit, we can come back to this thread, or PM you. Now the number of name removals a months would be up to you. I just find it annoying somewhat to have to wait for you to get the PM or post and remove it. Not that you arent good at keeping in touch, but you are a busy man and I can see why it can take up to a day to delete a name for me. Think about it.
hey jits can u pls delete all my names from my account?No, because then you won't be able to log in. You need to list the names you want deleted (but keep at least one).
thx
punker
hey jits can u add SYNERGY to my account thxs ( dye121406 )No, already taken.
hiTrapstar is in use and was used actively last month, so no. Took care of the others, though.
may i have the name TRAPSTAR added to my account since the name has been inactive for a long period of time now. I was also wondering if you could remove skillz from my account. k thanks
edit:can i also have Inhale added
my ID is 5821
Until you think about that last post, please remove JupiKush from my account and add ReneGa[d]e, eMoLisheD, and rifterzRenegade is already taken.
If you have a name you want deleted from your global login account, or you wish to have more than 3 names registered, post your request here or click here to send me a PM (http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=3).can i add 2 more names too my global login system? the names cocky and fone(sex)
cocky and fone(sex)
can you pleas get rid of the name "jirk", i stole it from my friend but i want to give it back now. my acc number is 28039Finally u tard! Ok can u also add the name "jirk" onto my account
That newbie who wanted "eR33t" as his name doesn't have our permission to use it.
Exactly as I thought.
can you please add er33t and juiCe to id 21893juice, yes, er33t, no.
thanks alot jitspoe
I require the following names to be added to user ID 6017:Got everything but smoke and bito. I'll have to take care of those later as they've been previously registered.
GODSKILLA
RAPTORJESUS
Zillomaniac
Zillo
smoke
BawB
Bito
I expect all these names to be added as in, they're all mine.
Remove from user ID 6017:
poopymcpoopington
That newbie who wanted "eR33t" as his name doesn't have our permission to use it.
Please add "www.leezerz.com" and "Sonic" to my account "5263" thanks.Sonic was already taken.
Pls delete T3RR0R (36257), because many players think its me.I'll have to take that one up with the committee.
Hello jitspoe,i would have 3 new names,add pls the names Greenday,Bayer 04 and Noobie.Noobie was already taken.
That would be nice when u add this names.
my account ip is: 5279
Can you add "LaKaI" ty
--My account # is 5709--
Hello jitspoeSchneider and Kenny are already registered. I've taken care of the others.
here is gath again
can u pls delete c0nfgath from the accpunt 5279
and pls add Bernd,Schneider,Kenny and Destination
ok noobie gives now...but can u reservate this name for me pls?
Hello jitspoe,i would have 3 new names,add pls the names Greenday,Bayer 04 and Noobie.
That would be nice when u add this names.
my account ip is: 5279
Hello jitspoe
here is gath again
can u pls delete c0nfgath from the accpunt 5279
and pls add Bernd,Schneider,Kenny and Destination
ok noobie gives now...but can u reservate this name for me pls?
Hello jitspoe
can u add to the account 5279:
-blackday
-blueday
and reamove from this account confgath
pls
Player ID:
36579
Name registered:
xfactor
delete:I'm not going to delete other people's names.
(14841) ice
because all players think iam this (before the ban) because i have ic3
could i get xfaktor added pleaseI added xfaktor to "war", but I'm guessing that isn't right since only one name was registered. What's your account number?
jits cud u add phanatik to my account and my bro is wondering if u can put phantom for his account Warrior, thnx in advancePhantom is already taken.
hey jits can u please add the name g to my account thanks!Already taken (and don't you have enough names already?)
Phantom is already taken.
I'm not going to delete other people's names.
Could I have Cool deleted please (5032).
Can you add "fangz" to my account please.Warwulf might object to that.
Some of you might know why I want this name :D
Warwulf might object to that.
if he doesnt have it regged there is nothing he can do about it.So that nooby who wanted the name er33t should have the name still because, even though the members of that clan complained, they don't have it registered.
On a side note, are people here asking for more than 3 names?Yes.
Warwulf might object to that.
So that nooby who wanted the name er33t should have the name still because, even though the members of that clan complained, they don't have it registered.
Great logic.
hey jits i was wonderin if u could put me and bullzeye on both the (xP-n) and (xP)the #s r on bullzs post.ty
can you please remove "whoatealldacookies" and "adrenaline" from Deranged?LoL I was just going to ask for that name ;P
Also after removing them can you add "Archaic" please?
Thanks in advanced :)
Hey Jits I was wonderin if you could put BuLLzEyE and me on both the (xP-n) and (xP) clans. The #s are on Bullz's post. ty.
Hey sorry to bother you again, but our training clan "psychotic newbs" (#6360) needs its name and clan tag changed because people find it insulting to be called a noob. xD - Imagine that! ;D
So could you please change the name to "pSyCHoTic trainees", and the clan tag to "(xP-t)"
THANK YOU AGAIN! :)
Bane: You only have like 2 people in your clan and it hasn't been around for long. The trainee clans are for more established clans to help teach new players the ins and outs of matching. You need to get your own clan established before taking on a training clan.We have been waiting for you to put us on both clans that is why we havn't gotten any recruits... : (
I believe all the other requests have been taken care of.
We have been waiting for you to put us on both clans that is why we havn't gotten any recruits... : (You need to have an established and successful clan before you can go training new people. The trainee clans are not a recruiting tool.
Account# 6017Names have to contain alphanumeric characters, so I can't add the second one.
Add: bobasaurusrex and <<!>>
The trainee clans are not a recruiting tool.(I don't think that was what BaNe meant)
hey jitspoe i wanna get worldenemy and justin deleted and i wanna be able to add more then 3 names on dp how do i do thatJust tell him the name you want added on this thread.
Another thing, long ago I had the name ">X<" on my account (#1023) this was before the global login system went live, but, when I went to recreate my accoun someone had stolen it. It has been bothering me for a long time now s I am going to ask if you could please get it back for me. I would greatly appreciate this. THANKS
Please add "payback" and "leezerz-team|sonny" to my account "5263". Thanks!You're not listed as a clan member for that clan, and if you're in the clan, you don't need to register a name with the clan tag in it, you can just put the clan tag before your name.
can i have cereal killer addedAlready taken.
BuLLzEyE: Committee hasn't made a decision yet, but it looks like it's probably going to be a no.:( Okay...
Can you please add "ReViNaiRe" to 5709.Yeah, apostrophe causes problems. What do you want the tag changed to? What kind of bracket?
Also our clan tag .Mu' doesn't work and I'm assuming it is because of the apostrophe. Can you some how make it work as a bracket please.
can you delete all of my names and keep syntaxCould you list all the names you want deleted? That makes things simpler. Also, it would be nice if you kept ak47 so I can remember who you are. :P
and same for my brother can u delete all his names and keep clix.
thank you
I'll get back to you on the bracket, I need to talk it over with my clan but could you add MystRaVeN, and Myst (5709). I'm sorry but I forgot about them in my last post.I could change the tag to "mu<", so it would be possible to do that. I'll look into the apostrophe bug, but I don't know how soon it will be before I have time to fix it.
Edit: My clan is rather picky about their clan tag, and now they just want you to add the name 'mu<their name>". This is pointless and would be a bugger for new recruits, so, is there any way you could make the apostrophe work as a bracket so we can keep our tag the same?
Can you delete the name Jokester and add the name JokerX, please. Thank you.
{cold}Vicious
#17223
Can you use smiley names?
If so could i have.
:]
:)
:[
:(
:D
:P
=]
=[
=)
=(
=D
=P
added to acount 5246. Thankyou
I would request the name 'Snake' cause it's already in use, but maybe the guy who hasen't doesnt plays this.The account is active, so most likely not, unless you can convince him to give the name up.
So can i maybe get that name than?
Ty, Jesse (twist3r)
jitspoe have u added everyones names lately?It's because he's in the middle of moving to California.
cuz u havet done mine :(
Psst. @ some of you:
jitspoe just updated the maximum limit to 10 usernames, so feel free to add the names yourselves. The GLS says you can't, but it's really lying to you :D
jitspoe please delete "el3tr1c" from my account thanks -RiMiNi #43264I don't delete names that are currently in use.
yo jits this is my final request can please delete the name recon and ironhide and delete the name blackfir from my cousins account redskins16 thanksYour cousin is going to need to ask himself.
Hey Jits, I checked to see if there was a player with the name Napalm and there wasn't, but when I went to add it, I wasn't able to because it said that name was already in use. Can you please add it for me? (5709)
HAPPY NEW YEAR =]
my account Nr. 6066
please add: "2008" and "forever"
and delete name "czs" from account nr. 5312 (member of my clan CzS ID 5065) and add it please to my account. Its our clan tag and i want to have it, as a leader. (system knows it)
THANK YOU ;]
okey, np
but my opinion is, that clan tags shouldnt be registred as nicknames.
yo jits this is my final request can please delete the name recon and ironhide and delete the name blackfir from my cousins account redskins16 thanks
#6233 addYou can add up to 10 names on your own now.
Mad_Hatter
Roger_rabbit
thx
You can add up to 10 names on your own now.
hey will you add the name partychild to my account... my dp name is maggot this is a typo in my forum name....thanksPartychild is already taken, and do you want me to change your forum name?
hey jitspoe, happy new years.
please add "k4rma" and "dragun" and "smoked"
thanks,
-RiMiNi
yo jitspoe, can u add the name iRapeIndustry to my list. thax man but it takes to long to wait to delete the names i want to lol.
~Spoon~
heyo jitspoe can u add the name irapeindustry and playahgaming to me name listfor the love of god, and the third time, no
thx man Spoon
Jits, can i get added FacePainter to account 5246.Last login was 2008-02-11. No, and even if it was 6 months ago, still probably no.
I know some1 has registered but I dont think he has played for over 6months. I have no way of contacting him though, so could I?
Apparently people need more that 10 names.Lol. I dont really know if anyone does need more than 10 names. That many names it would be hard for people to remember who u r.
hey jits, can you delete indoboard fakie 2oo8 hail brightside therepublic newbyed sold and queen from my acount ! thanks :PJust wait how ever the amount of days left and do it your self. You are able to delete your own names 30? days after you have created the name.
32 to be precise. I don't really see the need for this thread. Maybe some people don't realize that you wait and you can delete them themselves.
can you change my forum name to Xena ?Done. Hope your email is valid since changing the name changes the password. As for the rest of this thread... if you can't wait 32 days to delete a name, don't add it in the first place. I'm removing the sticky.
Thanks... I just had to go back to my old name :D
I need my whole dang gls account deleted thanks a ton.Also pm me before you delete the account need to talk in private.
Lol Canadians have Victoria Day you think the Brits wuld have it since it's there Queen :P
Please do that as of this sacond so i wont bug you later about it.Thanks
Canadians....... have........ a...... holiday......... for....... a..... british........ queen's......... birthday....... called...... Victoria Day....... but....... the....... British........ whos....... queen...... it...... is..... don't........ have....... this........ holiday....... did you get that or was it too complicated.
huh?
please delete: Mallij, and Mahlij. ThanksWhy can't you wait? You have 3 more spots for names if you want to add them. You only have 7 right now.
-XaneX
Do you really need this thread anymore? Since you can delete on 32 days.Um... this is what a lot of people are getting at. But then it still has uses like
Please delete the clan "Only The Best - Trials [OTB|A] (http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=7057)". Socca is inactive and no longer in [OTB|A]. So we have no admin there to add new trials.its not sticked anymore so if people stop posting here it will hopefully leave the first page. But then again people will find it and bring it up again :\
Or if it is possible, add T3RR0R15T and me as leader there and rename it to the correct way :D
Clan Name: Only The Best - Trials
Clan Tag: [OTB|A]
I would like to see if you could delete the inactive name of Reaper for me please? Whoever registered it isn't using it.... Thanks.With common names like that, it's pretty much first come first serve. Besides, it's the only name he has registered.
Because they add a name, figure the day later that its useless to them and want to add more names. Plus:Why can't you wait? You have 3 more spots for names if you want to add them. You only have 7 right now.
I would like the name thunderkitty added to my account plz and thx.
*it is the other word for cat
umm that isn't going to happen