Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: loial21 on June 17, 2007, 11:48:58 PM

Title: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: loial21 on June 17, 2007, 11:48:58 PM
So umm like Jitspoe hows it goin?...(*Sips coffee)

I dont *know if you got the memo but I would appriciated it, before loading the server with a generic config you backed them up (*sips coffee) mmk?

Anyway before you leave, I wanted to let you know that...ummm yeah, um I will need you work on this before Saturday mmmk?

-Loial Lumbergh

Thanks Nathan let me know what you need besides more money :)
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: Playah on June 18, 2007, 11:31:06 AM
pm? kayz?
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: jitspoe on June 18, 2007, 09:09:42 PM
Send me a config with the settings you want and it'll be loaded whenever the server is restarted.
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: loial21 on June 18, 2007, 09:56:41 PM
Must I point out nothing rude was intended, but thank you none the less PLayah. I was sharpening up my posting skill(ess) for a forum comeback. We all really want that right!?!

Danke, Nathan. Is their a restart scheduled for the sake of maintenance? If not its a good idea even though its quake. Zod purged the servers at least once a month and restarted them biweekly with LGM-CLAN server and others that freak hosted from USC Santa-Barbara and other remote places, god bless him where ever he be. Yarr.
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: jitspoe on June 19, 2007, 01:00:27 PM
I only restart the servers for updates and crashes.  Since they're already updated to build 19, there probably won't be any restarts for a while.
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: Playah on June 23, 2007, 01:29:57 PM
pm? kayz?
i can't see anything offensive but suggestive in that.
Title: Re: Loial's run n gun, spray n pray camperfest requests.
Post by: KnacK on June 23, 2007, 02:51:13 PM
lmfao @ Office Space reference

gj!
/me goes and searches for his red swingline...