Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: jitspoe on June 27, 2007, 01:32:20 PM
-
A lot of you have probably seen these, but here they are:
(Note: Some of these contain excessive profanity, Duke Nukem in particular)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOvYP7CQSc - A nice mix to start things off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Sr3aCd6mE - Lindsey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3n-MSHmbxA - WoW Nerds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3lPRnEISA - Duke Nukem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQxO5UhBdU - Dr. Franklin Ruehl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwC-Iwfp5N0 - Korean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCMTV0Vb58 - Duck Hunt
There are more, but those are the ones I laughed the most at.
-
:)
I was planning on posting this at some point :P
They're really good.
EDIT:
Woah! He's got a website now.
http://ventriloharassment.50webs.com/
EDIT 2:
HAH! New lindsey one! lol.
-
Haha, he's taking paypal donations, "Pay me to harass people, please."
-
i want to listen to them, but tinman took my sound cable at the last LAN :(
-
I liked the first two ones.
-
rofl i like the lindsy one. the screaming part is off of a game called redneck rampage.
-
I laughed for about 15 minutes after I watched the Duke Nukem one.
-
Lol, this kinda reminds me of red vs blue.
Has anyone ever seen tourrets guy? There is alot of cussing but it is so funny.
http://www.tourettesguy.com/
Balls, Balls, Balls, Balls, Balls, Balls, Balls of steel, lol.
-
Lol, this reminds me of red vs blue.
Has anyone ever seen tourrets guy? There is alot of cussing but it is so funny.
http://www.tourettesguy.com/
Old.
-
jitspoe this topics reminds of Why Mario is Frustrating.
-
give us some mutha f***in captain planet!!!
no!
-
rofl hilarious
-
Haha, another quality one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC9yEk_7rb8 - World Of Warcraft Nerd Returns - "OH MY GOD!"
Make sure you watch this one first, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXR6UKCjIc - WoW Nerds
Edit: Aww, the old ones got removed.
-
Duke nukem is the best.
-
Duke nukem is the best.
Definitely. :D
-
They're all gone for me.
-
Edit: Aww, the old ones got removed.
-
Apparently, VideoCompiler keeps getting banned from youtube, but he keeps making more accounts.
Just search for it. I think the current account is VideoCompiler4.
-
Here's the Duke Nukem Vent Harassment, wit ha working link.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaxZlWDk1o&NR=1 {NSFW}
-
Banned again. :(