Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: KiLo on June 27, 2007, 11:22:12 PM

Title: Adding a Screensaver
Post by: KiLo on June 27, 2007, 11:22:12 PM
I haven't done this in a long time, so I don't remember it.

I have a file saved as a .scr (screensaver file). I just can't remember how to get it onto the list in Screen Savers under the Display Options.

I would appreciater the help.

Thanks is advance
KiLo

Edit: Or if someone could point me to where the screensavers files are stored that would help too.
Title: Re: Adding a Screensaver
Post by: Eiii on June 27, 2007, 11:31:02 PM
Windows\System32. If you put it there it should show up automatically, but you can always right click->Install.
Title: Re: Adding a Screensaver
Post by: KiLo on June 27, 2007, 11:41:56 PM
Yep just got that.

I also pasted it in the i386 becuase the others were also there.

but you can always right click->Install.

Would have been so much easier. I am such a n00b. :)