Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: BeViS on July 10, 2007, 12:35:17 AM

Title: wall hacks.......?
Post by: BeViS on July 10, 2007, 12:35:17 AM
here is a demo of prk hacking not sure what 1 but its a cool 1 lolz X-X
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: Spook on July 10, 2007, 12:54:50 AM
around 10:15 looked very suspicious
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: iEATnoobs on July 10, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
def not.
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: y00tz on July 10, 2007, 01:24:05 AM
12, 11:15, 10:25... it all looks like walling
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: loial21 on July 10, 2007, 01:29:17 AM
10:15 seconds.

Pure speculation. If it was why would I waste my time please muther meddling kick these people live!!!!!!! WTF!!! ....i was just informed that Termi was caught cheating.

I will now exit with no honor and seek this truth.

*seeks termi's hackusation.
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: jitspoe on July 11, 2007, 01:11:30 AM
10:15... when he died?  I'm guessing you're joking.  I didn't really see anything convincing.
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: prk on July 17, 2007, 02:55:26 AM
I didn't even realize this was going on but I'll take it as a compliment you were even watching me play (have never been on dp forum). I don't blame you on being paranoid though but maybe do some research on who you are talking about before accusing them of cheating. I've only been playing dp for a few months now but i did play the original and i was a pro q2/q3 ctf player for many years. Not that I really care too much about defending myself in something i play for fun now days but id prefer not to be labeled a cheater in anything i do.
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: Olbaid on July 17, 2007, 12:35:15 PM
Not hacking.. the end
Title: Re: wall hacks.......?
Post by: JiGSaW on July 17, 2007, 02:10:41 PM
Not hacking