Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: SmackWaters on July 19, 2007, 03:10:05 AM
-
...does anyone know how to hack a cell phone? I have a Kyocera slider sonic KX5b, and it saves pictures on the phone, not the memory card, so there's no way i can get my pictures off it, or modify ringtones, etc. Anyone know how to access files that are stored inside a cell phone? I have a data cable.
ﮦﺎﺎ٤ﺎ-ﺍ
-
the best thing your gonna wanna do is smash it on the ground(make sure it doesnt work) and get an iphone
-
the best thing your gonna wanna do is smash it on the ground(make sure it doesnt work) and get an iphone
Here's a little something for you. :)
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone
-
Kyocera slider sonic KX5b
With Kyoceras, generally the b at the end of a model number means it's bluetooth enabled, is yours?
-
no,
It might actually be just the KX5, I'm not sure.
-
i know how to get free internet access on it, and some other stuff, you need to have version tho :D
-
When the iPhone was first announced, CEO Steve Jobs spewed enough BS to cover a football field full of babies 3 feet deep in bullexcrement, which sounds cool because he could have potentially murdered a football field full of babies, but he passed on this opportunity by introducing the phone instead.
Haha.
-
<3 maddox.
"HOLY excrement ITS AN IPOD, A PHONE AND AN INTERNET COMMUNICATION DEVICE!!"
-
He updates so infrequently that I usually find out about his updates via reading forum posts rather than visiting his site..
-
The cell phone I wanted to hack is now broken anyways -_-
Anyway, that I-Phone thing cracked me up. :D
-
The cell phone I wanted to hack is now broken anyways -_-
Ouch, what happened?
If it makes you feel better, I cracked the screen on my Kyocera (strobe :(), dropped my tablet pc, and I think thespacebuttononmy laptopis goingout.
-
The cell phone I wanted to hack is now broken anyways -_-
Ouch, what happened?
The wire that connects the 'call' button, arrow down, arrow right, and 'back' button seems to have spontaneously been fried as none of those buttons work now...
Can't recieve or make calls, I would set it to 'slide to answer' but i can't get to it because the down key doesn't work >:(
That cost me $100, I hope I can get it repaired or replaced. (But I think my warranty expired :P)
-
get a better phone, one that actually lets you take the pics and other stuff from it, and for ringtones, there are some programs at officemax that let you make your own, but you could probably just torrent the program :-P
get an iPhone, its cooler than your broken slider
-
He updates so infrequently that I usually find out about his updates via reading forum posts rather than visiting his site..
Sounds like my site, except I update even more infrequently than he does.
Quality over quantity, right? :)
-
get a better phone, one that actually lets you take the pics and other stuff from it, and for ringtones, there are some programs at officemax that let you make your own, but you could probably just torrent the program :-P
get an iPhone, its cooler than your broken slider
I phone isnt that great :P