Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: stacy on July 24, 2007, 11:36:45 AM

Title: Your fov tv shows
Post by: stacy on July 24, 2007, 11:36:45 AM
Still Standing /Rescue Me /Prison Break/O.C., The
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: Cobo on July 24, 2007, 11:40:09 AM
House MD, Scrubs, SNL.

I like others, but  they're too many to mention :P
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: KiLo on July 24, 2007, 11:43:28 AM
Most of the cop shows and then some merry stuff on the CW.  And stacy Still Standing is a intercoursein hilarious show.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: stacy on July 24, 2007, 12:25:31 PM
Most of the cop shows and then some merry stuff on the CW.  And stacy Still Standing is a intercoursein hilarious show.

Yes i love still.. ALso GROUNDED FOR LIFE is funny  ALso watched scrubs and many more
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: nopyo on July 24, 2007, 01:01:15 PM
Mythbusters (lots of people like the show but don't have the BAWLS to say it), South Park, Family Guy. Almost anything on Discovery Channel, History Channel,  and Comedy Central.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: Cobo on July 24, 2007, 01:17:20 PM
Mythbusters.
XD Forgot about that one, defenetly one of my favorites.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: KnacK on July 24, 2007, 01:29:50 PM
Essentually anything on Discovery
Dr. Who
Red Dwarf
Are you being served ( for my dose of Brit humor)
2 and a half men
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: y00tz on July 24, 2007, 03:40:45 PM
Essentually anything on Discovery

I'm a Discovery Channel junkie :-\ I think  I own a few DVD's of everything hosted by Mike Rowe... :P

Scrubs is pretty good, Trigger Happy was amazing, but it doesn't come on anymore...  Arrested Development, cancelled in it's prime.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: Cobo on July 24, 2007, 03:44:55 PM
Arrested Development
Man, another great one.
Too bad it got cancelled tho :-\
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: SkateR on July 24, 2007, 06:25:09 PM
Scrubs.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: ViciouZ on July 24, 2007, 06:43:14 PM
(some) Different TV:

Ultimate force
Scrubs
The Office
Extras
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: SmackWaters on July 24, 2007, 06:55:02 PM
Family Guy
Simpsons
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: jitspoe on July 26, 2007, 02:48:58 AM
I always watch TV with a 90 degree FOV.

Actually, I don't even have a TV.  Waste of time.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: TinMan on July 26, 2007, 03:21:06 AM
I got rid of my TV, I can play all my consoles on my computer with my TV-Tuner, but I still watch cartoons online.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: y00tz on July 26, 2007, 03:25:12 AM
I got rid of my TV, I can play all my consoles on my computer with my TV-Tuner, but I still watch cartoons online.

1-2 second delay on my tuner.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: KnacK on July 26, 2007, 09:25:44 AM
I could probably live without my tv as well as I usually only watch it at night for the news and weather.  But right now, we only have off-air channels as we were becoming slaves to DirecTV and all of the Discovery channels.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: stacy on July 26, 2007, 02:42:17 PM
I always watch TV with a 90 degree FOV.

Actually, I don't even have a TV.  Waste of time.

like games arent a waste
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: DN3K3S on August 04, 2007, 12:48:11 AM
Futurama, Robot Chicken, Spongebob, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros, Bleach, Seinfeld, Frasier, Will and Grace, Anthony Bourdain, and the Food Network.
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: ic3y on August 04, 2007, 07:20:32 AM
Prison Break
Title: Re: Your fov tv shows
Post by: flip on August 10, 2007, 10:01:15 AM
Dora the explorer?