Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on July 27, 2007, 07:47:01 PM

Title: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on July 27, 2007, 07:47:01 PM
Names used:
            ]pA[iCeTaNX
            FiRERoCKeT
            WinDSLaSH
            <iCeTaNKX>
            iCeTankx
            PaintBALLA7
            noname
IPs:
74.163.152.210 = adsl-163-152-210.mia.bellsouth.net
74.163.152.5
74.163.152.73
74.161.210.212 = adsl-161-210-212.mia.bellsouth.net
74.161.206.149
74.161.216.232
74.161.213.8

Accounts registered using these IP's:
[pA]iCeTaNX - 21893
[AND]WaRRiOr - 18291
ak47 - 5160

Cheat: ZGH

Perhaps somebody could shed some light on if these are unique players or if he needs to be busted for multiple accounts, too.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on July 27, 2007, 08:08:02 PM
OMG Jits why... whyyy.  Another good friend of mine banned.

And the accounts: They are brothers.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: nopyo on July 27, 2007, 11:00:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that Warrior is clean.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on July 27, 2007, 11:05:55 PM
I honestly think they both are...
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on July 27, 2007, 11:10:10 PM
I honestly think they both are...

Evidently they aren't since jitspoe's cheat detection does not lie.

Anyways icetanx has been officially removed from [pA].
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: Prime24 on July 28, 2007, 11:26:33 PM
lol vic got caught of course umm warrior is his lil brother which didnt hack..lol he got mad cause he can't play anymore..i would have not hacked if it wasnt for icetanx..lol wouldnt known how to find the hack or put it on
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 01, 2007, 09:14:41 PM
BAN EVASION:

Grafitti Paint Pub 3 - 69.93.11.66:27913
8:54 PM EST

I'm assuming he was kicked because I booted him from the clan.

(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/284/sshot090wa6.jpg)
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: FlaMe on August 01, 2007, 10:15:08 PM
kilo... he cant do anything about it... to my knowledge the hostmask ban affected other people as well, and dynamic ips are almost impossible to ban... a name change and hes good
 
we need mac address bans or some shiz... hardware bans ftw
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 01, 2007, 10:24:27 PM
we need mac address bans or some shiz... hardware bans ftw

Head over to the Feature Vote Thread.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 01, 2007, 11:48:51 PM
I've added the new ip and reset his ban time for evading.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: ak-47 on August 02, 2007, 12:24:25 AM
wow kilo go mind ur business

its obvious jitspoe cant ban ppl w/o all this help... i wasnt even trying to evade

DSL is dynamic and it changes my ip by itself so jitspoe good luck cuz ur little system u got there aint very good

laughs outs louds
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: Cobo on August 02, 2007, 12:32:20 AM
Good luck with hostmask bans ;)

And I think I speak for most of the people here when I say:
Laughs out loud
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 02, 2007, 12:38:22 AM
wow kilo go mind ur business

its obvious jitspoe cant ban ppl w/o all this help... i wasnt even trying to evade

DSL is dynamic and it changes my ip by itself so jitspoe good luck cuz ur little system u got there aint very good

laughs outs louds
If you weren't trying to evade, what were you trying to do?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 02, 2007, 01:12:59 AM
Accounts registered using these IP's:
[pA]iCeTaNX - 21893
[AND]WaRRiOr - 18291
ak47 - 5160

Perhaps somebody could shed some light on if these are unique players or if he needs to be busted for multiple accounts, too.

i wasnt even trying to evade

.. So that's 32 for ZGH + 32 for multiple accounts? since he tried to play with icetanx, and posted with ak47..
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 02, 2007, 01:16:19 AM
.. So that's 32 for ZGH + 32 for multiple accounts? since he tried to play with icetanx, and posted with ak47..

and another 32 for ban evasion
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: ak-47 on August 02, 2007, 02:40:01 AM
wow kilo go mind ur business

its obvious jitspoe cant ban ppl w/o all this help... i wasnt even trying to evade

DSL is dynamic and it changes my ip by itself so jitspoe good luck cuz ur little system u got there aint very good

laughs outs louds
If you weren't trying to evade, what were you trying to do?

dude i dont know how to ban evade. ask anyone in this forum that has DSL

dsl is dynamic ips and it changes from time to time thats why u had to ban so many of that 74.161.

i dont even pay for my own internet so i dont mess with it...
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: Prime24 on August 02, 2007, 02:41:36 AM
ok imma make this very clear to everyone about what happened because i was over his house when we found out he was unbanned...We had a lot of friends over at the time, ak-47 was playing video games and some others were on the computer...One of the friends tryed to play paintball and to our surprised we were unbanned..but he got in the paintball with the hacks unknownly because ak forgot to delete the hacks..then we switched names so the kid could play and b4 u know it he was banned again...

To Yootz warrior is ak-47 little brother (so we don't need the quote)  which is kinda funny cause he got banned bcus of ak..

so i dont see why give an extention for tryin to evade when it really wasnt us and his ip changed on its own..i know its weird but true
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 02, 2007, 02:42:50 AM
Solution: Sorry to gotmtdew but put the hostmaks ban back on.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: FlaMe on August 02, 2007, 06:42:28 AM
lmafo gotmtdew has contributed a lot of time to paintball over the time i've played... let the noobs play, you cant just ban got? unless you could add hostmask bans with exceptions for solo ips?
 
...oh the possibilities
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KnacK on August 02, 2007, 10:35:50 AM
THis is yet another case of people mowing their lawns again, right?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: FlaMe on August 02, 2007, 10:39:10 AM
no, icetanx rly did hack but hes got a dynamic ip... therefore if the hostmask ban is up, gotmtdew cant play and gotmtdew hasn't done anything wrong
 
Can you set up a hostmask ban with exceptions for specific ips?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 02, 2007, 10:41:42 AM
THis is yet another case of people mowing their lawns again, right?

Surprisingly no. Icetanx was banned and jits had a host mask on that caught gotmtdew. So jits took it off and then the day after Icetanx was going into pubs again even though he know he was banned.

/me heads to the Feature Vote Thread to vote for hardware bans again. ;D
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: FlaMe on August 02, 2007, 10:58:09 AM
I'm not a pro on networking, but theres no way to set up hostmask bans with exceptions within them?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: Cobo on August 02, 2007, 12:46:24 PM
ok imma make this very clear to everyone about what happened because i was over his house when we found out he was unbanned...We had a lot of friends over at the time, ak-47 was playing video games and some others were on the computer...One of the friends tryed to play paintball and to our surprised we were unbanned..but he got in the paintball with the hacks unknownly because ak forgot to delete the hacks..then we switched names so the kid could play and b4 u know it he was banned again...
And that is called evading, you knew you were banned. And you obviously knew that you had a dynamic IP since you can use it as an excuse.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: coLa on August 02, 2007, 12:54:42 PM
wow kilo go mind ur business

its obvious jitspoe cant ban ppl w/o all this help... i wasnt even trying to evade

DSL is dynamic and it changes my ip by itself so jitspoe good luck cuz ur little system u got there aint very good

laughs outs louds
If you weren't trying to evade, what were you trying to do?

dude i dont know how to ban evade. ask anyone in this forum that has DSL

dsl is dynamic ips and it changes from time to time thats why u had to ban so many of that 74.161.

i dont even pay for my own internet so i dont mess with it...

thats a lie. i had dsl for over a year. and my ip would only change if my router was reset or i lost power in my house. not just out of nowhere.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 02, 2007, 12:58:09 PM
Even restarting a computer shouldn't reset the IP, only if you did something like what I did when I was mistakingly banned on GT... trip over the DSL cord....
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 02, 2007, 01:00:13 PM
Even restarting a computer shouldn't reset the IP

Not true. When I was running my desktop at home with all one computer plugged into my router it would change everytime I restarted my computer.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 02, 2007, 01:01:56 PM
Even restarting a computer shouldn't reset the IP

Not true. When I was running my desktop at home with all one computer plugged into my router it would change everytime I restarted my computer.

Hmm.  Mine will always start at 75.28.xxxxxx when I restart, and only changes the front numbers when I reset the router..
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: Cobo on August 02, 2007, 01:09:04 PM
Even restarting a computer shouldn't reset the IP

Not true. When I was running my desktop at home with all one computer plugged into my router it would change everytime I restarted my computer.

Hmm.  Mine will always start at 75.28.xxxxxx when I restart, and only changes the front numbers when I reset the router..
Same here.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 02, 2007, 01:42:43 PM
Hmm.  Mine will always start at 75.28.xxxxxx when I restart, and only changes the front numbers when I reset the router..

Whoops that's what I meant only mine 69.221.*.*
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 02, 2007, 09:26:55 PM
I've added several partial hostmask bans which should cover iCeTaNX's IP range without impacting gotmtdew (hopefully).

I've found yet another account, so now we have:
daza - 23227
icetanx, firerocket - 21893
warrior - 18291
fighter - 5160

Which one of these is his brother's?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 02, 2007, 09:35:22 PM
"warrior"
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: ak-47 on August 03, 2007, 04:07:34 AM
no what the freak

daza is prime's name.. im not lieing

dude ur making it so confusing
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 03, 2007, 11:45:44 AM
So prime registered multiple accounts then, too?  I'm guessing he must have used the daza account at your house.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 03, 2007, 12:07:41 PM
Hooray for more bans. ;D
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KnacK on August 03, 2007, 12:11:03 PM
Hooray for more bans. ;D

and someone is making a killing mowing lawns....... ;D
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 03, 2007, 01:14:16 PM
I'm deleting daza, fighter, and the [MTC] clan.  I haven't decided how long I should extend the bans for.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 03, 2007, 01:16:59 PM
Forever

/me seems to be in a unforgiving mood today.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 03, 2007, 01:27:26 PM
I'm deleting daza, fighter, and the [MTC] clan.  I haven't decided how long I should extend the bans for.

I'd like to see nothing less than 64... that's for sure.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: ak-47 on August 03, 2007, 03:03:07 PM
yea prime created daza, that account has nothing to do with me
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on August 04, 2007, 09:44:45 AM
And Fighter was ak's little brothers account too, i think, but he thought he had deleted it.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 04, 2007, 10:13:12 PM
Extend prime's ban he openly admitted to having multiple accounts. >:(
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: nopyo on August 04, 2007, 10:33:45 PM
/me seems to be in a unforgiving mood today.

Wow, Still unforgiving today, see how long you can go for.  :P
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on August 04, 2007, 10:50:50 PM
He deleted Prime24 didnt he?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: gotmtdew on August 04, 2007, 11:33:59 PM
Jits,

Tis cool if you want to put the host mask ban back on. Right now I have some things going on with work and personal life itself. Don't really jump on thought i had the time but don't right now. Sorry for asking you to take it off things came up. If you want to add the hostmask back for now back on that's cool with me.


Thanks again.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KiLo on August 04, 2007, 11:42:59 PM
I've added several partial hostmask bans which should cover iCeTaNX's IP range without impacting gotmtdew (hopefully).

I've found yet another account, so now we have:
daza - 23227
icetanx, firerocket - 21893
warrior - 18291
fighter - 5160

Which one of these is his brother's?

Seems to be your lucky day gotmtdew. :)
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: ak-47 on August 05, 2007, 04:38:57 PM
Ok this is how it is.

AK-47 and Fighter were made at around the  same time. Fighter is my little brothers account bcuz he wanted to join a clan too which he was going to join AND. Then when build 19 was released you went on vacation, and there I had requested to have Fighter removed from my account bcuz he wanted the name Warrior. So he made that account and when u got back u never deleted the fighter name for some reason. So then Icetanx and Warrior were made at the  same time. I'm sorry about all this, I wasnt using them all at the same time and acting like diff ppl or anything bad like that. I stopped usin ak and fighter accounts and ppl knew too that I was ak, so i wasnt abusing the multiple account. If theres anyway u want me to prove that he is my brother, ill do it. Hope u can understand jitspoe.

ps- and u can see how my ips are diff in almost every post.... im not ban evading or anythin like dat, thats how my dsl is... to get a static ip its $14.99/month, no lie.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: KnacK on August 05, 2007, 04:51:48 PM
        65.9.183.153
   74.161.206.133
   74.161.208.111
   74.161.210.232
   74.161.213.252
   74.161.215.214
   74.161.216.83
These are all of the IP's that you have used making posts.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on August 05, 2007, 06:07:51 PM
        65.9.183.153
   74.161.206.133
   74.161.208.111
   74.161.210.232
   74.161.213.252
   74.161.215.214
   74.161.216.83
These are all of the IP's that you have used making posts.

That just proves his point of not ban evading.  He can't help that he has a dynamic IP and it surely isn't his fault that his friend played under his name (which got his ban time reset).  The account situation is also a little mess of its own.  You can't blame AK-47 and his brother when they thought they had everything deleted.
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: y00tz on August 05, 2007, 06:09:34 PM
That IP isn't dynamic... it's still 74.161.*.*
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: SuKO-RU on August 05, 2007, 06:15:17 PM
what about the 65.9.183.153??  Maybe a friend's house or something...?
Title: Re: Cheat Detected: [pA]iCeTaNX
Post by: jitspoe on August 06, 2007, 04:01:52 PM
I'm just going to leave the ban at what it is right now.  You currently have about 27 days left.  In the future, if you want to add a name to your account, use the "Add name" link.  Don't create a new account.