Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: flip on August 12, 2007, 09:42:51 PM
-
I was kicked today numerous times from SI server because my framerate was too high? can anyone explain this to me? is it bad to have a high framerate? if so... how do I fix it?
MOO!!!
-
cl_maxfps <the max framerate> would be my guess.
-
They most likely have it set so you can not have above a certain frame rate. Why they would do that I am not sure. I think that it is set to 60 on that server, so type: cl_maxfps 60
-
Try cl_cmdrate 40. That controls how often your packets are sent. The framerate itself doesn't actually matter anymore.
-
Somethings wrong with the server. It's not you.
My PPS jumps to 200-300 when I get on that server and it bans me.
-
its on purpose
if your framrate is less than or equal to 80, u cant use a double jump script
cl_maxfps 80
-
thnx for the help ill give it a shot tonight see what happens.
but whats a dbl jump script?
-
but whats a dbl jump script?
You don't need to know. Just intercourse the double jump script.
-
script still works....stupid server any how. LETS PLAY DOP JUMP 24/7
-
roger that rubber ducky. nixay on the dbl jump scriptay.