Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: ViciouZ on August 13, 2007, 04:49:50 PM

Title: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 13, 2007, 04:49:50 PM
I'm making some huds, while learning to use the GIMP:

Part 1.

Hud numbers

Extract the .zip to paintball2\pball\pics



If anyone actually likes these, enjoy.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on August 15, 2007, 02:47:15 PM
Very cool.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 15, 2007, 06:46:02 PM
Nice and don't you love GIMP! I got it a while ago also to help skin my models with also is that a font or did you draw it.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Playah on August 17, 2007, 04:59:38 AM
wau.
stylish.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Sonny on August 17, 2007, 08:07:36 AM
lol. looking crazy :D
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 17, 2007, 08:10:12 AM
I had to buy that font to redistribute it... It's called diediedie. Google it.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Hatecrew on August 17, 2007, 08:56:32 AM
Vic...why u use "Gimp" why not photoshop(adobe) ?

First..u have more optins
2nd u´ll find tons of fonts and brushes easy
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 17, 2007, 09:16:33 AM
3rd I don't have £400 lying around waiting to be spent.

And GIMP is fine.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: magalhaes on August 17, 2007, 09:58:38 AM
err, I think we need kilo here.:P
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: KiLo on August 17, 2007, 10:30:36 AM
err, I think we need kilo here.:P

You called? ;D

Viciouz use www.isohunt.com or www.piratebay.org
^^Happy now Mag.

Edit: I also did get Photoshop off of one of those.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 17, 2007, 10:36:28 AM
I don't go with torrents either. And if anyone is enough of a smartass to mention gnutella or kazaa and point out it's not torrents, I swear I'll get VERY VERY ANNOYED >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Sonny on August 17, 2007, 01:19:40 PM
The GIMP have enough options. It's a nice program. w/e I work with The GIMP 2.2 Photoshop CS3 Extendet and Magix Photo designer. All the same...
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 17, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
You had to buy it?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Cobo on August 17, 2007, 08:09:33 PM
edited...
AM I DUMB OR WHAT?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: wade on August 18, 2007, 02:29:09 AM
wow these are my fav huds :]

goodjob!
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 19, 2007, 07:47:22 AM
The next part, I just put a few numbers over the co2 to show how big they were. They're pretty hard to read, but i like them. Not really useful though.

Once again, just unzip to paintball2\pball\pics\
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on August 19, 2007, 08:54:00 AM
Color code the numbers.  i.e.  Green on the 20, Yellow on the 12, Orange on the 7, and Red on the 12 ouncer. Kind of a go, warning, stop routine...
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 19, 2007, 08:58:12 AM
12 gram. But good idea. Check PMS. And I forgot to thank you: these are based on y00tz's transparent co2 tweak.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Rick on August 20, 2007, 05:08:27 AM
Ty Viciouz.They look awesome.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Hatecrew on August 20, 2007, 07:33:29 AM
Vic..http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

and just use a keygen or reged code :)
so u dont have to use torrents or other p2p excrement :) and rapidshare ftw
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 20, 2007, 11:32:21 AM
Don't you get the message, I'm not a pirate.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 20, 2007, 11:37:23 AM
I don't think they do.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: XtremeBain on August 20, 2007, 11:53:02 AM
Maybe Photoshop would have many more features over GIMP if you guys stopped pirating it.  Photoshop has hardly gone anywhere in the last few releases...
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 20, 2007, 11:57:41 AM
I like Gimp it works fine.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Eiii on August 20, 2007, 06:17:46 PM
Gimp's interface is horrible compared to commercial products, though.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: SmPeR on August 21, 2007, 12:41:02 PM
i like em.. but do you have anymore?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 22, 2007, 03:03:34 PM
I do, can't post I'm on holiday, posting from cyber cafe.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: SmPeR on August 22, 2007, 05:18:06 PM
sweet.. cant wait to see em.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 28, 2007, 03:14:52 PM
Here's the next installment, hoppers... I never remember which hopper is which, so...

Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Haze on August 28, 2007, 03:53:56 PM
u all suck

User banned for this post
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: XtremeBain on August 28, 2007, 04:00:04 PM
I never remember which hopper is which, so...

Wow, and to think we used to have three...
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 28, 2007, 04:00:59 PM
I r speshal!
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 29, 2007, 09:47:07 AM
Oh yeah wasn't there a three hundred what colour was it?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 29, 2007, 09:53:08 AM
Green.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: wade on August 29, 2007, 09:55:18 AM
nice ViciouZ, can't wait to see what's next.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on August 29, 2007, 10:11:03 AM
Green.
Oh well that was a short answer by the way there is only two how can you not remember which is which?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on August 29, 2007, 01:01:31 PM
I need to show you some more of my hud tweaks sometime... I know my green zeros and transparent co2 aren't super amaazing, but I have changed a lot things since then.  I  wonder if eventually tweaking huds will become a blatant advantage and we'll have to stop... One can only hope.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on August 29, 2007, 01:02:52 PM
Well the best place to show people stuff is MSN... or IRC... *hint*
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on August 29, 2007, 01:04:05 PM
Well the best place to show people stuff is MSN... or IRC... *hint*

At work then going to school ... *blatant*
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 02, 2007, 01:21:18 PM
Wow, almost 50 downloads... <3

I'm doing another theme now
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Olbaid on September 04, 2007, 02:56:31 PM
Very nice job ViciouZ!
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 04, 2007, 11:09:46 PM
do these come in any other colors? :)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 05, 2007, 12:19:35 PM
do these come in any other colors? :)

Name one. :D
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Eiii on September 05, 2007, 12:25:51 PM
Octarine.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: KiLo on September 05, 2007, 12:41:36 PM
Octarine.

And what color might that be close to?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on September 05, 2007, 12:57:43 PM
Nine.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 05, 2007, 01:06:53 PM
MSNarine?  ;D
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 05, 2007, 05:15:35 PM
how about you just release different colors? try the default red. blue maybe. and some other neon colors.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 15, 2007, 10:50:24 AM
I saw coLa's leet menu skillz, and I thought I'd have a go.

These are my first menu buttons, darkmenu.zip.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 15, 2007, 10:55:22 AM
sick. looks nice i like the paintball2 part. i wanted to try and do something like that but didnt know how.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 15, 2007, 06:19:24 PM
black and green, hacker's dream
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: FlaMe on September 16, 2007, 01:07:49 AM
wow... lol i love it
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Sonny on September 16, 2007, 06:52:50 AM
nice. maybe u can make a menu in your hud tweaks style? green
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 16, 2007, 06:58:04 AM
You mean in the green scrawled writing?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 16, 2007, 10:54:30 AM
Hey vic is that only the main or the whole thing also is this Zorchs with different colours or the regular with different colours?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 16, 2007, 11:39:53 AM
The whole thing, It doesn't have anything to do with the menus. You need to have the animated background turned on girst though.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 16, 2007, 11:45:15 AM
Ok I see I'm no good with menus :/
Edit: I pasted them all in pic but the backround didn't change only the buttons why?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 16, 2007, 11:50:02 AM
Both darkmenu and greenback? Come to #ch1ll and I'll fix it.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Zorchenhimer on September 16, 2007, 01:40:00 PM
Ok I see I'm no good with menus :/
Edit: I pasted them all in pic but the backround didn't change only the buttons why?

You need to modify a script file.

From:
Quote from: console.txt
pics/conback
{
   safe
   {
      map pics/backtile_inv.tga
      scale static 3 static 4
      blendfunc blend
   }
   {
      map pics/guntemp_flash.tga
      blendfunc gl_one_minus_dst_color gl_zero
   }
}

pics/conback2
{

/* right scroller */
   safe
   {

to:

Quote from: console.txt
pics/conback2
{
   safe
   {
      map pics/backtile_inv.tga
      scale static 3 static 4
      blendfunc blend
   }
   {
      map pics/guntemp_flash.tga
      blendfunc gl_one_minus_dst_color gl_zero
   }
}

pics/conback
{

/* right scroller */
   safe
   {


Or just put this file in your \pball\scripts folder.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: y00tz on September 16, 2007, 04:52:25 PM
Looks pretty cool.. hardly a HUD tweak :P

Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Edgecrusher on September 16, 2007, 04:55:47 PM
BG tweak :)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Spook on September 16, 2007, 11:33:17 PM
Make a pink background :D

(http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/sshot007.jpg)

it just doesn't go together well :P
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: VICE on September 17, 2007, 01:48:17 AM
pretty great hud tweaks, thanks man.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Spook on September 17, 2007, 01:49:02 AM
NVM coLa did it for me :D
(http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/sshot008.jpg)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Sonny on September 17, 2007, 07:32:12 AM
ViciouZ. u are the godfather of paint :D
good work.


CoLa&Viviouz makes dp everyday a little bit better.... 
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 17, 2007, 07:29:20 PM
Could you make an orange one or a yellow one or both?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 18, 2007, 02:44:47 PM
You mean animated background in yellow, right? OK.

This is a simple request for JiGSaW, it's a big neon dope leaf background.

http://www.viciouz.co.uk/other/hud/weedback.zip
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 20, 2007, 08:35:03 PM
You mean animated background in yellow, right? OK.

This is a simple request for JiGSaW, it's a big neon dope leaf background.

http://www.viciouz.co.uk/other/hud/weedback.zip
Yup that's right an animated one.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 21, 2007, 12:07:32 AM
I was wondering if you could take an image of something and use that as the DP2 Menu Background instead of a laggy rotating one or the standard wood background?

And if so can you post where to edit so i may upload my own image's into the menu?
Please.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 21, 2007, 12:10:17 AM
like this? i edited the script viciouz made to use that pot leaf background he made for jigsaw.

(http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/CoLa_10/sshot043.jpg)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 21, 2007, 12:32:19 AM
I got it.

That was easy once i looked at it!
Now i just need a good image for a background!

But how do i change the color of the text?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: DaRkNeSS on September 21, 2007, 01:56:12 AM
You need to make new files, you can make them easily in photoshop.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: DaRkNeSS on September 21, 2007, 01:57:39 AM
And I have to say, that black and green one is a beast.  Soooooo good looking.  Nice work :)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Zorchenhimer on September 21, 2007, 09:54:28 AM
But how do i change the color of the text?

Haha. With hours of work editing the menu files. Trust me, I know. First hand. :P
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 21, 2007, 02:48:52 PM
Haha. With hours of work editing the menu files. Trust me, I know. First hand. :P

Haha never mind, i'll just leave it black!

But these i have done:
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/paintcan_/TermiBG.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/paintcan_/demon.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/paintcan_/PainBG.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/paintcan_/nightmare2BG.jpg)

Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 21, 2007, 04:13:49 PM
Haha never mind, i'll just leave it black!

are you talking about what me and viciouz have been doing? if so, that is pretty easy. just open up gimp or photoshop and browse through your pics folder. the menu text starts with something like m_logo and like 6 or 7 files after that are all for the menu text.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 21, 2007, 08:37:14 PM
are you talking about what me and viciouz have been doing? if so, that is pretty easy. just open up gimp or photoshop and browse through your pics folder. the menu text starts with something like m_logo and like 6 or 7 files after that are all for the menu text.

Oh okay.
Thanks coLa.
I will see what i can do.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 21, 2007, 08:39:24 PM
no problem.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: lekky on September 21, 2007, 08:40:14 PM
You need to modify a script file.

From:
to:


Or just put this file in your \pball\scripts folder.

doesn't work for me :'(
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 21, 2007, 08:42:47 PM
the script just basically tells the game to load the file "conbackweed" instead of the backtile.tga. so if you go in and replace the backtile.tga with conbackweed.jpg(or whatever the file name is).
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: SmPeR on September 21, 2007, 08:57:07 PM
with all the effort from ViciouZ and coLa i now have:

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/contractkiller17/sshot080.jpg)


<3 ty guys
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Eiii on September 21, 2007, 09:03:18 PM
Probably the best looking of the bunch, actually. gj.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: DaRkNeSS on September 22, 2007, 12:11:23 AM
Nah, "hackers dream" is by far better.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Zorchenhimer on September 22, 2007, 12:15:49 AM
Oh okay.
Thanks coLa.
I will see what i can do.

Oh, those. Yea, those ones are allot easier. Nine pics in total, right?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 22, 2007, 01:42:26 AM
i think its more like 10. 3 for each plus the logo.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 06:59:44 AM
New animated menu background, using the flame animation. This was practice and a test for my next animated menu, I just thought it was pretty nice so I release it here for you.

Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 22, 2007, 07:08:54 AM
Very nice ViciouZ looks great.
But does it slow your Paintball2 down while the animation is running?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 07:39:22 AM
Yeah a bit, like the normal animated background does.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 22, 2007, 09:16:14 AM
I'm still waiting for that orange or yellow one vic.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 10:27:03 AM
Done, uploaded orange menu (http://www.viciouz.co.uk/other/hud/orangeback.zip) for apocalypse.

I made an animated background (http://www.viciouz.co.uk/other/hud/automagback.zip) of some equipment rotating, if anyone wants a higher quality version I'll make one, the jpg quality on this one isn't exactly perfect.

I also made transparent buttons (http://www.viciouz.co.uk/other/hud/transbuttons.zip) for the menus, so you can see the background through them.

Enjoy!


edit: Links fixed
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Apocalypse on September 22, 2007, 10:53:27 AM
I can't get the orange one off that link this is the error
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=31) state=1 in /home/v/i/viciouz_co_uk/index.php on line 29

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/v/i/viciouz_co_uk/index.php on line 29
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 11:50:28 AM
Fixed
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 22, 2007, 11:52:54 AM
viciouz have my babies.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 12:06:38 PM
Thanks but no thanks coLa. :P

Time to go set up coLa and ViciouZ's menu shack on some free hosting site.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 22, 2007, 12:07:16 PM
:'(  sickness.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Termin8oR on September 22, 2007, 12:43:24 PM
LoL tight.
That pic of the automag viciouz looks good, i like the trans lettering so you can see through it, nice touch.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: JiGSaW on September 22, 2007, 01:07:21 PM
(http://i2.tinypic.com/688ryon.jpg)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: DaRkNeSS on September 22, 2007, 03:10:33 PM
Wow.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Sonny on September 22, 2007, 05:20:29 PM
rofl.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: JiGSaW on September 22, 2007, 05:29:15 PM
Jealousy?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Edgecrusher on September 22, 2007, 05:50:24 PM
This is one sick bg Jig. Me like it.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: JiGSaW on September 22, 2007, 05:54:06 PM
ViciouZ.  You should put that I can make em too, because I can.

If anyone wants a special bg for dp.  PM me or post in here. [=  But only if ViciouZ says I can, but he loves me so I don't see why he would say no.

You just have to dl the conweedback from the other page of this thread, then yeah we'll make it happen.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on September 22, 2007, 05:55:46 PM
PeRmIsSiOn 2 PoSt GrAnTeD tHaR gUvNoR
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: JiGSaW on September 22, 2007, 05:56:10 PM
<3
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on September 22, 2007, 05:57:05 PM
NO wai d00d. i veto viciouz' statement.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: JiGSaW on September 22, 2007, 05:59:22 PM
CUT!
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Edgecrusher on September 22, 2007, 06:22:04 PM
I have 2 actually i wanna ;)

Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: SystemCZ on December 18, 2007, 08:25:26 AM
Hi pls how do on backgroound in menu me oven picture ?I cant find in pball so where is it ?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on December 18, 2007, 03:03:25 PM
http://translate.google.com
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: XtremeBain on December 18, 2007, 03:28:15 PM
Sounds like he wants to know the file which contains the console background.  It's C:\Games\Paintball2\pball\pics\conback.jpg (or .tga), I believe.
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on December 18, 2007, 03:29:10 PM
But changing that file will screw it up :-)
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: coLa on December 18, 2007, 07:46:34 PM
http://translate.google.com

LMFAO!
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Riddick on March 12, 2010, 08:16:17 PM
bump... where do i get your orange hud #'s :/
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: vMT on March 12, 2010, 10:29:30 PM
i dont know how to get these numbers?
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on March 13, 2010, 09:02:17 AM
bump... where do i get your orange hud #'s :/

ftp://ftp.otb-server.de/pub/Tools/HUD%20Tweaks/hl2nums.zip

There, I think :S
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: Riddick on March 13, 2010, 09:28:21 AM
i was looking for the rasta ones but i those are kind of cool :) ty
Title: Re: ViciouZ's Hud Tweaks
Post by: ViciouZ on March 13, 2010, 09:55:04 AM
ftp://ftp.otb-server.de/pub/Tools/HUD%20Tweaks/

just look there, there are some rasta ones and fades from various people.