Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: Canada A on August 20, 2007, 12:41:39 PM
-
So I started my Pball today, and I get this message after recieving the "Login Failed...etc" message:
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3953/sshot005kn7.jpg)
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3953/sshot005kn7.jpg (http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3953/sshot005kn7.jpg)
It will not let me login, but I can still play on all servers, but OTB won't load for me. I don't know if this is because of their server, or my login. Any help is appreciated.
-
Bump
-
Can you access GT Pub 1, for example? Most of us do not fully understand jitspoe's Global Login implementation, so it's hard to judge exactly what that error message means. Here's one suggestion if GT Pub 1 doesn't work:
Under Setup, I would try removing and re-adding your Global Login profile. Make the profile name the same as your login name and see if it will authenticate you.
-
I don't see any GT servers on the list. :/
-
It's called GRaFFiTi PainT ={PuB 1}=. If you still don't see it, in the Join Server screen, clear the lists and do an update. They should hopefully show up then.
-
Crap. How does GT become Graffiti Paint?
And I removed my name and added it again. Problem solved. Thanks alot!
-
Crap. How does GT become Graffiti Paint?
Hehe, GRaFFiTi PainT are a collections of servers owned and operated by the GRaFFiTi TaGGeRz clan. They play with the [GT] tag and over the years we have come to call the servers the "GT Servers". :)
-
Jeez. I never knew GT was Graffiti Paint. I would imagin GP
-
This error occurs when the login server doesn't respond with either a the necessary login information (user id and a random string) or an error. I'm not sure what would cause this to happen. If you find a way to consistently reproduce that error, let me know.
-
This error occurs when the login server doesn't respond with either a the necessary login information (user id and a random string) or an error. I'm not sure what would cause this to happen. If you find a way to consistently reproduce that error, let me know.
Well the only reason I could think of why it would do that is inactivity.
I left for 4 or 5 days for vacation, and I was welcomed with this.