Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: Scope on September 08, 2007, 01:00:17 PM
-
This would be useful and have the jeep with a turret .
-
this is one of those things you just would flip if you could was capable
way to go scope
thx 4 reading my mind
-
Suggested the other day, and just no.
-
or we could just go with something like this
-
or we could just go with something like this
See stalker you know how to think don't stop with just with it shooting paint balls add a grenade launcher.
-
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
-
these are some other options
-
these are some other options
I vote you for developer.
-
I vote for scope for forum moderator and for the comittee if he come here with new ideas everyday.
-
i get right on that for you
-
I vote for scope for forum moderator and for the comittee if he come here with new ideas everyday.
More to come.
-
More to come.
:( omg....
-
Dude, this isn't HALO. If you want to play HALO, go buy it and play it. Paintball =/= HALO
btw, sonny, love your signature. spider-pig ftw
-
Dude, this isn't HALO. If you want to play HALO, go buy it and play it. Paintball =/= HALO
btw, sonny, love your signature. spider-pig ftw
Im saying put stuff like this in dp not the same thing if I made in iamge it would look like this.
-
Scope your a punk noob and my vote is no - 7 (43.8%)
Scope you have the best ideas - 9 (56.3%)
This vote scares me how can people like this I don't mind you posting ideas but most of them I don't like :-/
-
This guy can't be serious... Right?
~MT
-
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") TeeHee it's a bunny ;D
-
Um, BuLLzEyE...do you happen to have A.D.D.? ;D
-
i thought this was paintball ?
Exactly.
-
Um, BuLLzEyE...do you happen to have A.D.D.? ;D
No, I just like bunnies ;D
-
cars:
scope...maps are too small, people move too fast and vehicles would slow peoples computers. this idea is absolutley useless for this game.
Big gun:
why do we need 1 big gun when autocockers are better than anything you can make and you can carry it around.
Grenade launcher:
that would be fun getting killed by grenades every round. again maps are too small in this game for some thing that powerful.
scope your ideas however good you may think they are, arnt right for this game and they are not original. people have been requesting these ideas for years and they just dont work.
-
Im saying put stuff like this in dp not the same thing if I made in iamge it would look like this.
Funniest paint drawing I have seen I a long time.
-
cars:
scope...maps are too small, people move too fast and vehicles would slow peoples computers. this idea is absolutely useless for this game.
Big gun:
why do we need 1 big gun when autocockers are better than anything you can make and you can carry it around.
Grenade launcher:
that would be fun getting killed by grenades every round. again maps are too small in this game for some thing that powerful.
scope your ideas however good you may think they are, arnt right for this game and they are not original. people have been requesting these ideas for years and they just don't work.
I was just gonna say that....plus the vehicles would have to look like bikes to fit in this game......or a little quad....which would be stupid becuase of all the new keys you would have to get used to.
-
Funniest paint drawing I have seen I a long time.
No it's the realist thing on dp.
-
Gret idea, DO IT, DO IT.
-
Hellhounds please don't revive 2 almost 2 1/2 month old topics.