Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: MiZ on September 23, 2007, 08:53:08 AM

Title: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: MiZ on September 23, 2007, 08:53:08 AM
I just want to see people's favorite websites please.

Mine are:

Digitalpaint.org
Google
Espn.com
Funyjunk.com
And You tube :)
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites.
Post by: ViciouZ on September 23, 2007, 09:02:25 AM
youtube
flashdoom.net (looked promising before the 3042i3058723498542 of ads)
willitblend.com
urbandictionary.com
computerhope.com
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: lekky on September 23, 2007, 09:07:38 AM
you arn't old enough to view my favourite websites
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: KiLo on September 23, 2007, 09:13:38 AM
isohunt.com
piratebay.org
demonoid.com
torrentspy.com (when you could actually download torrents from it in the US)

Hm the list goes on for torrent sites.

Others:
dplogin.com/forums
basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Edit: If possible could any European find me a decent working European proxy so I can possibly start using torrentspy.com again.

Edit2: Can't forget about wikipedia.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: MiZ on September 23, 2007, 09:19:30 AM
I forgot about wilitblend.com and urbandictionary.com
Also lekky I have gone on mature sites like Redtube.com and stickdeath.com
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: ViciouZ on September 23, 2007, 09:20:45 AM
He means the opposite of immature sites.

Anyways, for kilo: proxykill.com, hosted in GB.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: y00tz on September 23, 2007, 09:21:20 AM
Please use the modify function, do  not post back-to-back
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: MiZ on September 23, 2007, 09:24:01 AM
k sry yootz.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: KiLo on September 23, 2007, 09:44:25 AM
/me <3 ViciouZ
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: eradicator on September 23, 2007, 10:11:46 AM
Ok i guess its my turn on this one.....
My favorite sites are digitalpaint,youtube,funnyjunk,pirate bay(just got pathfinder last night),espn,webgrader,stickdeath,wiki,borders,Barnes and noble,bestbuy,linerider,and anything military related. Anyone know any good military sites?
Oh by the way...
Also lekky I have gone on mature sites like Redtube.com and stickdeath.com

stickdeath is fine Miz but redtube?.?.?.?.? YOU ARE 11!!!!!!
Thats not how mom and dad raised you.
What do you guys think? Should I tell our Mom?
hehehehehehe
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: MiZ on September 23, 2007, 11:28:06 AM
Next time ill choose a better question to ask to the public :o
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: coLa on September 23, 2007, 11:52:05 AM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!!!!!!
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: KnacK on September 23, 2007, 12:08:55 PM
Here's what I usually open up every day when I get to the office:

DP of course
Gmail
/. (http://slashdot.org)
 Tek-Tips  (http://www.tek-tips.com)
Petri.co.il (http://www.petri.co.il)
 Blackberry Forums (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com)
 Windows IT Pro (http://www.windowsitpro.com)
 Tech Republic (http://www.techrepublic.com)
BES Admin Corner (http://www.blackberryforums.com)
MS Exchange Team (http://www.msexchangeteam.com)


Myspace, facebook, youtube, and all torrent traffic I have blocked at the firewall.


Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: KiLo on September 23, 2007, 12:48:57 PM
I would unblock torrent traffic for my personal use if I were you KnacK.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: KnacK on September 23, 2007, 01:05:29 PM
That's coming.  I'm waiting for the next firmware upgrade on the firewall that will allow some added flexibility.
I just havent created the policy for torrent traffic yet.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: DN3K3S on September 23, 2007, 02:33:53 PM
Unexplained-Mysteries.com, LiveLeak, Wikipedia
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: jitspoe on September 27, 2007, 07:41:17 PM
Woot.com for my frivolous spending needs.  Ebay.com for the same reason.  Mail.yahoo.com because I don't feel like switching everything over to gmail.  The forums here, of course, as well as an number of other forums.  Google because altavista just isn't what it used to be.  And then there's a big list of webcomics I'm way behind on: Alpha Shade, Megatokyo, AppleGeeks, Mac Hall, Real Life Comics, PVP, Angst Technology (over now, but great when it was still around), Inverloch, etc.  I would say Wikipedia, but they keep wanting to delete the paintball2 article.  I would say YouTube, but 99.8% of the stuff on there is a waste of time.
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: atte on September 29, 2007, 01:47:26 PM
www.rotten.com [parts of this site are NSFW]
Title: Re: JW, what are your favorite websites?
Post by: y00tz on September 29, 2007, 01:58:07 PM
Mail.yahoo.com because I don't feel like switching everything over to gmail.

Setup a Gmail, and add your Yahoo! account (easy POP3), then slowly switch things over.  It's nice to have all the Gmail tools with a Yahoo or * account.