Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Zorchenhimer on October 17, 2007, 11:58:06 PM

Title: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: Zorchenhimer on October 17, 2007, 11:58:06 PM
I can't decide, and I don't want to buy all of them (I'm cheap :P).

Rat-Flail (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=110)
(http://www.zestuff.com/_gfx/products/14_i.jpg)

Gamer Battle Set T-Shirt (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=242)
(http://www.zestuff.com/_gfx/products/973_i.jpg)

I'm on fire!
(http://www.zestuff.com/_gfx/products/3_i.jpg)
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: nightryder on October 18, 2007, 12:23:37 AM
last one
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: Eiii on October 18, 2007, 12:32:11 AM
Eeh. None of those are all that good. I'd go with the last one, though.
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: KnacK on October 18, 2007, 10:24:36 AM
(http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/bm1142_b~I-Just-Don-t-Care-Posters.jpg)

Happy Bunny FTW!
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: coLa on October 18, 2007, 12:09:27 PM
get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: lekky on October 18, 2007, 02:42:32 PM
get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P

I have a pastel blue one (couldn't find the pink).
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: coLa on October 18, 2007, 03:19:30 PM
must be sold out. that shirt is in high demand.
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: DaRkNeSS on October 18, 2007, 08:28:34 PM
Wheres the option to vote for none of them?  All of those shirts would be embarrassing to be seen wearing while in public.
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on October 18, 2007, 10:15:12 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: Zorchenhimer on October 18, 2007, 10:42:56 PM
Haha. P!nk, That character is the one in my avatar.

get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P

What?! No! Never! What? No!
Title: Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
Post by: Termin8oR on October 19, 2007, 12:26:04 AM
Rat-Flail !