Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 18095 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Re: Signatures
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
so...
lets do this. activate it and end this thread. the people who dont want to see them can just click a box that says "disable sigs" and be done. why "punish" everyone else because some people are too lazy to click the button?

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2007, 07:34:51 PM »
Amen.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »
I have a feeling we would see quite a few "How do I turn off/on sig?"/"HAY GUYZ LOOK @ MY AWESOM NEW SIGGY" threads.

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »
Funny thing is:

Who gives a lump of fecal matter whether or not there are a few more threads? 

It's not like it's the end of the world.  Just give in already.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
Sure, whatever. I don't mind.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
either way ppl have wrighting in there sigs so ud half to scroll that lil extra anyways. either way itll add up.
Not if you have signatures disabled like you should. :P

But really what it boils down to is this: I, and probably the other mods, don't want to have large signatures and other junk taking up 90% of the forum space, but if we have them disabled, they can't be moderated, so somebody could have a huge and annoying signature or possibly something offensive and we wouldn't know about it.  Both the examples I've seen are way too large.  Do you really need to take up 8-10 square inches of space on my screen just to say your name?

There are thousands of other forums you can go to if you want to see repeated images scattered all over the place with little bits of content in between.  This forum is for discussion.