Author Topic: NEW MAP: Mad Dash ~BETA 3 Now Released  (Read 4861 times)

cusoman

• Autococker
Re: NEW MAP: Mad Dash
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »
wow, sorry i have been away for awhile because i had some important things to do over the last month. Actually i had done some things to the map, but i lost that map file. My last month has been rather hecktic. Anyway, its ok if you dont like the map at this point, hopefully i will finish this and make it so everyone can enjoy it.
-Cusoman

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 02:49:08 PM »
I spy with my little eye, floating climbable blocks?

FourthX

• Developer
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »
In this community, maps don't get finished unless someone bugs them, (or in some cases they don't get finished at all cough Chambord2, Terminal)

Anyway, have you made any progress?

Most of the maps I've seen people 'show off' shouldn't be finished anyway. It's like showing off your childhood crayon drawings, they only look good to your mom. Real mappers don't need anyone's approval, they may like feedback but the impetuous to create drives you rather than the need for applause or adulation.

If I showed every single map I worked on here there wouldn't be room for anyone elses threads...

FtX

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
Well after many long weeks I finally found (on accident) the .map file of this map!!! w00t!  I have re-started the development for beta 3 and i must say, when i am done it will look much better than the beta 2.  This map has many problems that i now know how to fix, being a more experienced mapper and having my map folder now filled with over 100 "practice maps".  I can safely say development on this map has continued and a beta 3 will be released shortly.
-Cusoman

cusoman

• Autococker
Re: NEW MAP: Mad Dash ~BETA 3 Now Released
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »
Beta 3 has now been released.  This map has been updated a good deal.  See first post for details and download.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »
Uploaded to the beta server.  New demo of things to tweak.

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 01:24:48 AM »
http://maps.digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/map/mdash/

To have the map's "ownership" transferred to you, register an account at DP Resource and PM me.

NOTE: I had to rename the b3 part of your filename to _b3 for guideline reasons.