Poll

Can you please tell me what I can do to allow me to use my own clan name?

Change my name back
0 (0%)
Get help
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Why I am not authorized to use my own clan name??  (Read 1576 times)

bumble

• PGP
Why I am not authorized to use my own clan name??
« on: December 14, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »
Hey someone please help me. I can't play the game if I don't change my name cos it says i am not authorized to use clan name (PBX).

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: Why I am not authorized to use my own clan name??
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »
Are you a member of the clan on the GLS?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 06:07:23 PM »
|| Clan Profile for Paintball Extreme ||
Clan Name: Paintball Extreme
Clan Tag: (PBX)
Clan ID: 6877
Date: 2007-12-14 00:13:28
Contact Email: tom_prosser46@hotmail.com
Active/Retired: Active

Leaders:
BUMBLE

It looks like he/she is. Can you show us how your wearing your tag and how your using your name and if your using colours on certain letters?
If my memory serves me right, you can only have 29 characters??? A normal letter(Colourless) is 1 character and A coloured letter is 2. If your wearing to many colour's this could be your problem. Just try to use (PBX)Bumble with no colour, and see if that works.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
It looks like he/she is. Can you show us how your wearing your tag and how your using your name and if your using colours on certain letters?
If my memory serves me right, you can only have 29 characters??? A normal letter(Colourless) is 1 character and A coloured letter is 2. If your wearing to many colour's this could be your problem. Just try to use (PBX)Bumble with no colour, and see if that works.

You can have a name 32 characters long.  With every character a different color, you can have 8.

bumble

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
I'm not in a clan as it doesn't let me. I have added a name which is (PBX)TOM but it still doesn't work. Still saying (PBX)Bumble not authorized to use clan tag (PBX)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
A) Make sure you're logged in before connecting to a server.
B) Type "name (PBX)bumble" at the console to make sure your name is set correctly.
C) If you're still kicked, use your name without the tag, then type "players" at the console after connecting to a server to make sure you're logged in (You'll have a global ID number if you are).

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »
You can have a name 32 characters long.  With every character a different color, you can have 8.

Zorch ur making me look bad.
*Rick runs and hides in a dark corner*