Author Topic: Noob Question  (Read 1142 times)

hippo8

• PGP
Noob Question
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:29:02 PM »
I've been kinda lazy so i decided to post on here cause i cant find it using the search tab, but...

Can and how do you make maps on dp2? I'm very creative and would like to design maps, but just dont know if i can or how?

Thanks for any input :)

lekky

• Autococker

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: Noob Question
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 05:45:50 PM »
While im glad that you're showing an interest in mapping, I'm pretty stunned that you couldn't find anything about how to make maps on DP. I mean, did you even look in the Mapping section?

anyway, download the custom version of BSP off here: http://digitalpaint.planetquake.gamespy.com/files/ (you can also use quark, but I wouldn't know too much about that).

and use all the links lekky just beat me to posting. Also, please please please read the gamedesign.net stuff on VIS'ing and pay attention to r_speeds for the sake of my sanity.

Good luck,

- Dr Rick Dagless M.D

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: Noob Question
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 02:11:56 AM »

and use all the links lekky just beat me to posting. Also, please please please read the gamedesign.net stuff on VIS'ing and pay attention to r_speeds for the sake of my sanity.

Good luck,

- Dr Rick Dagless M.D

Because doctors can't treat themselves after having a stroke and/or after they are stated in Loony hospital...