Author Topic: Training Clan Survey #1--for training clan members  (Read 1878 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Training Clan Survey #1--for training clan members
« on: January 27, 2008, 12:38:49 PM »
There seems to be a number of training clans starting up again.  I thought a survey would be a good way to find out how these are doing.

If you are a member of a training clan, or have been in a training clan in the past,  please fill out this brief survey. I will have a later one for parent clan members.

What training clan are (were) you in?

How long have you been in your clan (or how long were you in it if you are not now in it)?

Why did you select a training clan instead of a competitive clan?

Does your training clan have a sponsoring parent clan?

If you answered yes to the above, how much interaction does your training clan have with your parent organization? Do you train together? Do you match together? Do you have a shared website or vent channel or irc channel?

If you have a sponsoring parent clan, does your parent clan have an established system for promoting trainees?

If you have a parent clan, what percentage of the trainees that you know of have gone on to be a part of the parent clan?

What would you like to learn that you have not yet learned in your training clan?

What one thing would you change about your training clan?

Do you prefer to play really good teams, really bad teams or a mix of both? Why?

Have you found your training clan experience helpful?

Would you participate in a forum for DP training clans?

Would you be interested in taking part in a training clan only tournament if one was arranged?

Additional comments:

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:35:37 PM by m7feettall »

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: Training clans are back
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »
Would some of the training clans be interested in a training clan only tourney? If so it might be fun to arrange one.

I'd have to ask fox but I'm pretty sure ew-t would.

1: Simply encourage them and if you're in an established clan make a training clan branch.
2: I believe training clnas should sometime have some of there members called up to match with the parent clan I also think one or two of the members from the parent clan should help the trainees by having practice sessions led by themselves.
3: Can't answer that I'm not in one.
4: Same as above
5: I believe it is the second and third one mainly.

m7feettall

• Autococker
Re: Training clans are back
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »
I edited the first post to  be a full survey. But thanks for responding to this point! I would like to see more training clans with more actual training going on. We can learn from each other and compete against each other.

nub

• VM-68
Re: Training Clan Survey #1--for training clan members
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 04:07:14 PM »

What training clan are (were) you in?  WsL

How long have you been in your clan (or how long were you in it if you are not now in it)? 4 months about

Why did you select a training clan instead of a competitive clan?  umm because i sucked

Does your training clan have a sponsoring parent clan? Int

If you answered yes to the above, how much interaction does your training clan have with your parent organization? Do you train together? Do you match together? Do you have a shared website or vent channel or irc channel?  we trained together and shared a website. but its gone

If you have a sponsoring parent clan, does your parent clan have an established system for promoting trainees?
umm no
If you have a parent clan, what percentage of the trainees that you know of have gone on to be a part of the parent clan? 1

What would you like to learn that you have not yet learned in your training clan?
nothin
What one thing would you change about your training clan? its gone

Do you prefer to play really good teams, really bad teams or a mix of both? Why? good teams, bc if we beat them they suck

Have you found your training clan experience helpful?
ya, at one point i couldnt get up to 30 mph hahaha
Would you participate in a forum for DP training clans?
umm possibly
Would you be interested in taking part in a training clan only tournament if one was arranged?
that be cool
Additional comments:

*WhB* Recruitin'

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »
What training clan are (were) you in? FarmStarz

How long have you been in your clan (or how long were you in it if you are not now in it)? about2-4 months

Why did you select a training clan instead of a competitive clan? To get some training. Why else?

Does your training clan have a sponsoring parent clan? Allstarz

If you answered yes to the above, how much interaction does your training clan have with your parent organization? Do you train together? Do you match together? Do you have a shared website or vent channel or irc channel? Well lately Bevis has been scrimming with us alot which is good.

If you have a sponsoring parent clan, does your parent clan have an established system for promoting trainees? If MuFF thinks your good enough your in. Well i dont really know. Haven't been promoted.

If you have a parent clan, what percentage of the trainees that you know of have gone on to be a part of the parent clan? 2 or 3.

What would you like to learn that you have not yet learned in your training clan? A map called moonlit2r1

What one thing would you change about your training clan? Make it so you could only stay or get promoted to allstarz.

Do you prefer to play really good teams, really bad teams or a mix of both? Why? Well i personally like playing GT, uE and uR. O i nearly 4got InT.

Have you found your training clan experience helpful? Yes.

Would you participate in a forum for DP training clans? i guess so....

Would you be interested in taking part in a training clan only tournament if one was arranged? Depends what time because Im Aussie.

Additional comments: :D FarmStarz 4life.

[/quote]

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »

Additional comments: :D FarmStarz 4life.

Or until you get promoted :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »
1 ew-t
2 Was in ew-t for about 1.5-2 weeks