Author Topic: Stats anytime soon?  (Read 2156 times)

[GT]SkateR

Stats anytime soon?
« on: October 11, 2005, 11:39:12 AM »
Well, I've seen Xbain's topic and stuff, so I'm wondering if anytime soon the stats will be up?

If you need a server I'm sure you could ask PiCaSSo for a Graffiti server to put it on, sence we have about 98320948923 of them.

Thanks.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Stats anytime soon?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:37:50 PM »
I've just spent the last couple weeks trying to recover from killing the motherboards and vga cards in both of my desktops.  The stats are pretty close to ready, I'm still looking for that graphics designer though.
If anyone would like to supply me with some STDLogs from their server it would be greatly appreciated.  I need to do some additional testing on the logs that are being generated on today's servers since slight variations in the logging have caused the stats system to break down.  I think I have resolved most issues with the logs now, but I only have a very tiny recent log to do testing.  If you've got any server logs that I can test, catch me at #dpstats on irc.enterthegame.com

sk8er

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 03:21:35 PM »
thanks for the reply bain!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 05:50:55 PM »
I've just spent the last couple weeks trying to recover from killing the motherboards and vga cards in both of my desktops. The stats are pretty close to ready, I'm still looking for that graphics designer though.
If anyone would like to supply me with some STDLogs from their server it would be greatly appreciated. I need to do some additional testing on the logs that are being generated on today's servers since slight variations in the logging have caused the stats system to break down. I think I have resolved most issues with the logs now, but I only have a very tiny recent log to do testing. If you've got any server logs that I can test, catch me at #dpstats on irc.enterthegame.com
Jitspoe can you provide anything that bain is asking for?  Please

*edit or if i can let me know how, anyone

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 06:10:41 PM »
I don't think I have stdlogs enabled on the servers currently.  I can enable them, but it'll take a while to build up some data.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 08:30:41 PM »
I am a stat sexually promiscuous person, thanks anyhting you can give him asap.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 09:20:28 AM »
the german servers have stdlogging enabled, but i will probably miss you on IRC once again ;) 
I'll try to find u, but... what about email? :)

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 11:47:55 AM »
I'm online right now ;)

If you don't catch me, just pass me a www.yousendit.com link to jesse.bain on gmail.com

Hobo sent me an 11MB log last night, I'm going to give it a go now and see how things turn out.  Thanks Hobo!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 05:17:20 PM »
from what server?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »
Not that it should matter, but the stats he passed on to me were from the "FRoZeN PBall2 >Public<" server.  They are quite a few months old but still have the log characteristics that I desire(mostly the new funname format, Round/Game Start/End and bspname instead of map message).  I look forward to seeing the logs that b00n has because Hobo's don't contain many names with over 100 kills.