Author Topic: Pbcup_pforest jump video  (Read 1898 times)

Byz

• 68 Carbine
Pbcup_pforest jump video
« on: February 11, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »
Hi guys.. I've been thinking a long time to make a jump video... tried to do it few times but my windows movie maker maker has some weird bug in it so it shuts down sometimes. So i decided to make a small and quick jump video of 1 of my favourite maps (pbcup_pforest) so here it is : http://youtube.com/watch?v=m1Jrs7HQBfQ

Oh yea , i forgot to add 1 jump in that video so you can watch it as .dm2 file here it is : http://zilla-clan.net/upload/416064

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Pbcup_pforest jump video
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »
Oh yea , i forgot to add 1 jump in that video so you can watch it as .dm2 file here it is : http://zilla-clan.net/upload/416064
lol

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I think that there has been too many jump videos, which almost feel lame now (to me atleast). Make a decent frag movie.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »
Make a decent frag movie.
working on it

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 12:57:19 PM »
You should at least turn reflective water on for videos.  And the sounds repeating over and over and guys yelling and talking were annoying.  I also agree with blaa.  We need fewer jump videos and more action.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »
I would do a real jump video if i could but i cant cause my windows movie maker shuts down when i put there like 10+ videos so i had to do a short one.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »
 We dont want a real jump video.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 04:15:17 AM »
I think you got my point.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »
 I'm afraid not.

What would be really cool, is to see those nifty jumps during the matches.
You could start off simple. Every time you have a cool move during the match or kill several enemies in a short period of time or whatever is cool, you could write down the time of the situation (you can do that when there is a 5 sec break between rounds). Later, when you have lots and lots of situations you can start looking at your demos (ofcourse, after having a good match, move or rename the demo somewhere where u can find it easily) and then capture it. Try to be as high on the quality as you can, because looking at those 19fps movies with lame quality isnt fun. Places like youtube dont require you to download the movie, so if the movie has good quality but filesize is big, its not that much of a problem.
For moviemakers dp is a bad place, because you have to watch the whole movie until you can capture the situation at the end of the demo. I heard theres some tool jits made, but Ive never tried it..

StandAloneComplex

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »
Cool video.

I hate what they did to pforest though.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 01:30:58 PM »
Blaa if you dont like it dont watch it thx.