Author Topic: Can't create account.  (Read 2528 times)

Asatoth

• PGP
Can't create account.
« on: February 16, 2008, 05:17:46 AM »
Hi!
I sarted playing Paintball2 again and downloaded the newest version. And it said if I wanted to register an account go this site. Either way, my problem is that I can't create an account, all I get is: "Digital Paint Login System Account RegistrationRegistration failed.  You are only allowed to register one account.  If you have already registered an account and wish to add another name, log in and click the "Add/Delete Names" link.  If you have not registered an account yet, go back and enter "1" in the box for how many accounts you're allowed to register.  If you are having problems with your account, visit the Help and Support forum."

And I know that I havent vreated an account there before because the name I try to use /Asatoth) doesnt work, it just says that there isnt any account with that name. SO I try with a nother email adress and I still get the same message. What is happening?

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Can't create account.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 05:35:55 AM »
Read the message a bit more carefully.

Asatoth

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 06:12:03 AM »
Read the message a bit more carefully.

-sigh- I've read it at leat 5 times, I've cehcked all of the boxes -.- and I havent created any account before.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 06:43:10 AM »
Put a 1 in the box.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »
Aww, you ruined it. :<

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »
You're not supposed to tell him what to do.. I mean if he can't figure out when an error message says "put a one in the box" to put a one in the box then why even bother... I don't even know where I'm going with this

lloydi

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
yh ok put 1 in the box but... wot box??

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »
Look at the registration page more carefully. Honestly, if you have this much of an issue with following directions, chances are you're gonna hack and get banned within a month. :)