Author Topic: I believe Jitspoe is weak for letting ex hackers contribute to the committee  (Read 6771 times)

vague312

• VM-68
I normally keep to myself when i comes to these threads but seriously the threads bashing the committee and jitspoes opinions are getting kinda old. Every week or 2 weeks there is a new thread downing the committee arguing decisions made, etc. FOLLOW THE RULES AND YOU WONT HAVE A PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!

As far as bashing the game saying it sucks cause you got banned. Go out Bust your A$$ and build your own game  then you can cheat to your hearts content. Its only C or C+ programming im sure you can come up with a game better than DP that would allow ppl to hack to their hearts content. Later on when everything fails make sure you contact me so i can post your failure across the web.

Let the committee do there job and dont cry when they do.

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
+1 for vague. nicely said

WarWulf

• Autococker
i dont know who you are Vague.. but you seem like an awsome person! <3 <3 <3

www.warwulf-inc.com/t2t/ <--- my failure of a game :3 well its not finished but maybe in a year or more it should be playable :P

single player>shooting range is the only thing that works right now :P

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
* KnacK reminds WW that this is not match.com ;D

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
wat kind of sh*t is that? i laugh when i see people that got caught hacking before talk disrespectful to current hackers like their sh*t doesn't smell.  thats why this game is a joke.  I wanna hear more about the committee contributing to doubling the amount of our community or something else positive and useful, instead of talking down to people as if they're going to do something to them.  i feel our freedom of speech is also being threatened when i read about "no mentioning of hacking". i feel we shouldn't let the crackheads in the committee control anything, they're goin to decrease the dp population.  these committee members arent very respectful to the newbies either lol, we need role models and not ex hackers who talk down to poeple.
Most useless post of the year.
Hackers help stop hackers when they stop. They don't exactly encourage hacking when they've stopped. And also, they have the same 'rights' on this forum as I do. Their vote is worth the same on the feature vote.

vague312

• VM-68
Im not buying dinner and i dont kiss on the first date. lol

WarWulf

• Autococker
awww that certinly rules out yiff =/

</3

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
That relationship didn't last long.  XD

vague312

• VM-68
I do take paypal. Shipping is on me. Do u want to be the big spoon or the little spoon? or do u prefer forks?

( useless posts for the useless thread :) )

Eiii

• Autococker
S'okay, I'mma get wulfie on the rebound. ;3

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
I do take paypal. Shipping is on me. Do u want to be the big spoon or the little spoon? or do u prefer forks?

( useless posts for the useless thread :) )

SPORKS!! :D

* Zorchenhimer wonders how long it will be till this thread gets locked

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
* KnacK reminds WW that this is not match.com ;D

Who needs match.com when we have our very own sexy speedo wearin texas lady??!!  *KiSS*

y00tz

• Autococker
* Zorchenhimer wonders how long it will be till this thread gets locked

3 days 4 hours, 30 minutes or so?

As far as I can tell, Haze is banned thus leaving this thread open serves no purpose, i.e. he won't see your response.