Author Topic: Y is Build 21 Messed up  (Read 2504 times)

nook

• VM-68
Y is Build 21 Messed up
« on: March 28, 2008, 04:14:49 PM »
Y cant u just make a new build and fix everything cuz ur firkin up pb2 wait until everybody leaves  :-\ And can u please help me with u and s flags PLZ

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Y is Build 21 Messed up
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 04:33:25 PM »
Search for 'u' and 's' flags help, there are a gazillion threads. Also, what the hell do you think jitspoe has been doing? He's not going to sit there with a buggy release and go and knit a jumper. It's just taking a while to get all the problems fixed before a new release.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »
Wow, he can't add new features without a few pot holes... Please learn what you're talking about before you come on dp and say he's screwing up dp in all your poorly formatted goodness 0.o

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »
Y cant u just make a new build and fix everything cuz ur firkin up pb2 wait until everybody leaves  :-\ And can u please help me with u and s flags PLZ

My god- this man is a genius! This game isn't the absolutely incredibly mind-blowing experience it could be because jitspoe hasn't been making new builds in which he fixes everything. And all this time we thought 'frikin up pb2' was the answer. My friend, this post will truly act as the platform for this games development from now on. Everyone in the Paintball community has much to owe to you.

On the second issue, if you had used the search button as anyone smarter than a retarded monkey would have, you might have noticed that your question has been answered at least five to ten times already. I would direct you to a few posts, but I've at least some confidence in your ability to read and follow instructions at the first-grade level. Good luck.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »
I'm now going to consider EVERY single thread in this section by someone I have never heard of a "U and S" thread.  Unless it has a different titie apart from "I need help" or "Somethings Wrong".  Bit better KNOWING what we are going to look at before we go look at it.

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
Lmao Yay are u guyz madd at me :(

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »
My god- this man is a genius! This game isn't the absolutely incredibly mind-blowing experience it could be because jitspoe hasn't been making new builds in which he fixes everything. And all this time we thought 'frikin up pb2' was the answer. My friend, this post will truly act as the platform for this games development from now on. Everyone in the Paintball community has much to owe to you.

On the second issue, if you had used the search button as anyone smarter than a retarded monkey would have, you might have noticed that your question has been answered at least five to ten times already. I would direct you to a few posts, but I've at least some confidence in your ability to read and follow instructions at the first-grade level. Good luck.
I have never laughed uncontrollably after reading a post until now.

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 06:34:22 AM »
Oh very Funny Garrett

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 07:11:54 AM »

Eiii, you're missing the point.  This would not just affect DP, but ALL of code writing period!

Just think!  No more patches from MicroShaft. Recompiling a kernel to fix a bug - good-bye Linus!

One build - All Features - No bugs!!!

OMG I think I wet myself......

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »
Lmao Werid

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »
I'm now going to consider EVERY single thread in this section by someone I have never heard of a "U and S" thread.  Unless it has a different titie apart from "I need help" or "Somethings Wrong".  Bit better KNOWING what we are going to look at before we go look at it.

I'll make it easy for you:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5169.0  (First hit, and it has the solution)
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5169.msg123039#msg123039
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12230.0
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12498.0
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12356.0

PS I found these with the search function