Author Topic: !sUn! is recruiting  (Read 2953 times)

wasp

• Stingray
!sUn! is recruiting
« on: March 22, 2008, 06:15:50 AM »
Sun are recruiting good players with potential who are committed and abide by the Paint ball rules. We want people who know a lot about paintball.
We do not:
campers
spawnkillers
liners
hackers
cocky people
The people we do want are
people with skill
able to map make
and are commited to the clan and give us notice before they leave

wasp

• Stingray
Re: !sUn! is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 06:17:04 AM »
If you would like to tryout contact us via icq, msn, xfire or our website which is currently being made

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 06:17:39 AM »
You do not neccessarily have to be good at shooting but u have to be good at reconing

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 06:26:44 AM »
I'd try and join a clan before creating your own..

Have you been to irc yet? There are numberous training clans around on there at the moment.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »
and are commited to the clan and give us notice before they leave

How do you know if a person will give you notice until they leave?

simple@

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 11:09:57 AM »
lisen to me ive made a few clans and by a few i mean about 10 :/its not as easy as you think get into a clan and get used to the clan system then try creating your own

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »
But by getting into an actual clan, you'll see how there actually run.
Then you can take that experience and knowledge from being in a clan and start a clan that will last more than a week.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »
lisen to me ive made a few clans and by a few i mean about 10 :/its not as easy as you think get into a clan and get used to the clan system then try creating your own

Its tough for new players to get into a clan, the best advice i can give is to go to irc (do you know how? if not let me know and i or someone else can advise) and chat to people, there are a few guides floating around actually. I've not the time now but someone can post them here for you...

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
campers
liners
Dude, heaps of people line and camp, its a way to stop maybe hmmmmm..... stop people capping if you grab their flag and they are half way to their base in a 1v1 contest.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 11:42:36 AM »
Camping, lining, and what-not are terms used by people who stick with public servers and don not play in matches. Tatics like these are what help teams control a map and score points. If you need strategy advice look me up and I'll show you how to practice learning range and areas most teams use as choke points to control movement on a map. This is just stuff I have learned by watching demos, active matches and from the members of our glorious community.