Author Topic: Memory Problem or Something....  (Read 1150 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Memory Problem or Something....
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:31:17 AM »
Now I'm so pissed.  The computer can barely run a process.  Can't run taskmgr, services and all of that crap.  Surprisingly it runs firefox.  Iono why.  I get this error everytime i try to access a External Harddrive where ALL of everything i own is (access it from 3 computers) and can't make maps, view documents, play iTunes music and everything. 

When I reboot I get about 5 minutes and the error starts happening again.  The same happens on every other account as well.  Created a new one, same problem.  It might have something to do with "memory leaking" or something but i cant see anything wrong in the Task Manager when i get it to run.

I would really like a solution to this or Paintball is just one of those games that I wont be able to play.  It complains about the Graphics Card not being there or something

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Memory Problem or Something....
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:35:23 AM »
Virus?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:47:32 AM »
Does it do the same thing in Safe mode?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »
Didnt u have like 25virus's at one stage? Maybe theres more?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »
Iono wtf it is.  Its not a virus.  I scanned it last night and nothing came up.  Strange enough i try to run Windows Update and it comes up with some error, Custom or Express mode.  That hasn't run for ages.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
Thats interesting... I left Azureus running overnight and it was completely fine.  I think it might happen when i load a particular application, close it and something happens there.