Author Topic: The best clan in DP.  (Read 3704 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: The best clan in DP.
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 07:14:55 PM »
sorry Splat!

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 10:57:24 PM »
<iP>

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 11:11:12 PM »
uhh GT fa sho  ;)

who cares

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 07:17:06 PM »
uhh GT fa sho  ;)

bahaha, not even that wink can make that statement acceptable.

Ruddy

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 04:16:53 AM »
Hello all :). Long time no talk. I didnt even know there were enough clans to even cast a vote for the best clan. Fair enough there must be now but ive never even heard of memi, or dop. I must be an old fart i guess. Anyway in 2 weeks i hope to get back into the game after much time away from home :(. Hope your all good and sorry this is only place i knew where to post a message. See you soon boys, Rud

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 05:53:18 AM »
Keeewwl ruddy...maybe you dont know me but anyways nice to have you back here. Hopefully, you will get your old skills back and become a strong competition. ;)

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 11:19:23 AM »
Hello all :). Long time no talk. I didnt even know there were enough clans to even cast a vote for the best clan. Fair enough there must be now but ive never even heard of memi, or dop. I must be an old fart i guess. Anyway in 2 weeks i hope to get back into the game after much time away from home :(. Hope your all good and sorry this is only place i knew where to post a message. See you soon boys, Rud

lol... this thread was never meant to be serious.
I obviously don't think CC is the best clan.. maybe the worst.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 04:00:18 PM »

lol... this thread was never meant to be serious.
I obviously don't think CC is the best clan.. maybe the worst.
then why start it -1