Author Topic: Disciples II: Rise of the Elves - GOLD  (Read 837 times)

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves - GOLD
« on: May 04, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
I didn't know whether to put this in the Random Awesome Stuff thread or the Random Funny Stuff Thread, so it gets its own.  :)

Yea, you are reading that correct. $0.01. Rich, Jimmy (two of my friends that you will probably never meet) and I where a little early for the movie the other night (about an hour) so we decided to walk around the mall to keep us occupied. We eventually came to an EB Games. While I we where looking through the computer games Rich points out this game to me. I saw the price and said "I wonder if that is a typeo", so I walked up to the counter and asked the guy "Hey, I was just wondering if this a typeo or if this game actually costs a penny." So he checks the game in the computer and goes "Nope, its a penny." This is when I turned to Rich and Jimmy and said "Do you have a penny?" We gave him the shiniest penny we could find. So I bought this game... for one penny. ^_^

And it comes with two disks in perfect condition.

Garrett

• Autococker
Re: Disciples II: Rise of the Elves - GOLD
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »
Guess they got it for free ;)

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
You overpaid for that game.

In all seriousness, it's completely free on GameTap for a reason...  It comes bundled with most 'classic' roleplaying or strategy game packs, and it's just too complicated for the intended market.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »
You overpaid for that game.

Haha, you have no idea how right you are.  :P