Author Topic: Wall of Shame / IP's to Ban  (Read 9834 times)

CainAssassin

Re: Wall of Shame / IP's to Ban
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2005, 07:36:22 PM »
WOW loail you impress me yet again..this time with your range of music.  :o

**glenn**

• PGP
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2005, 08:57:04 PM »
Cheaters... what losers.  JUST STOP IT!  Thank you that is all, now have a good day.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2005, 09:01:28 PM »
BSoD: Ok, so maybe there was a big conspiracy where some players got together, created a hack that behaved exactly like the screenshots you previously posted, attributed it to you, created a fake website, and then individually informed me at various intervals through different mediums.

That's a possibility.

However, even if you did not distribute your cheat, you've already openly admitted to creating and using it.  

I'm not going to disclose who all informed me of the cheat distribution.  I don't want to punish people for doing the right thing and letting me know about a new cheat, because inevitably others will jump to the conclusion that the informant is also using the cheat.  I will say this, though, IronFist was not one of the people who told me.

**glenn**

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2005, 09:02:41 PM »
BSoD is hacker.  You got's to use skill man SKILL.  That is all.

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2005, 05:47:26 AM »
Jitspoe: Was the site my photobucket? Or can you pm me the site. Ill stay banned if you want, I just wanna see the site

LOL

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2005, 07:43:06 AM »
BSoD is hacker.  You got's to use skill man SKILL.  That is all.

Lmfao, cause you straight up ball glen?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2005, 11:20:58 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:07:27 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Smokey|

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2005, 02:16:02 PM »
lmfao my virgin eyes

WarWulf

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005, 05:46:32 PM »
ok something realy has to be done about these hackers i mean they are never going to get good hacking,
even with their cheats they are all soo darn pathetic its realy pittiful these people who come on to servers and blatently cheat
are to hard to catch because the poeple who run the servers obviously dont care... *cough* gt *cough* wouldnt it be beter for any user to retrive
another users ip to help identify people who are known cheaters. or another way is to start building a list of cheats and have soemthing that checks if
a cheat is in the paintball directory but then again i dont know to much about the actul programing of cheats soo i would asume some would be harder to
trace then others.

TO JITSPOE
another thing to think about adding to ur game. when ur cameraing people. would it make it that much laggyer to make it so it copys all the info ( fov/hand/sky/etc ) i would assume that it wouldnt be that much more complex.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2005, 06:02:38 PM »
We don't need fov or sky... hand is questionable.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2005, 12:43:34 PM »
Wait till build 15, in which my hack is disabled (I sent jits the source). If people are still claiming to use my hack (which I haven't even heard yet, wanna tell me who?) then they lie.

Oh, and IronFist - You said you could code hacks on IRC, could it also not be you ;)?

You're right, I've done far more than you could hope with DP - so has my dear haxoring mentor. I do it for fun and show off (sshots) to a few select people. Everyone needs to stroke their ego!

I'm not sure Jits can fix it without crazily obfusticating the code - after all, I could do what you did with about 3 mouse clicks.

Ultimately, I hope to help stop cheating.

*clicks*
one
*clicks*
two
*clicks*
three

Nope... didnt work.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2005, 07:59:04 AM »
Forgive me, heavenly Father, for i have wallhacked.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2005, 08:02:38 AM »
Thou art forgiven, my son. Go ye and sayith three Hail Midnights, and two Our 2Fort5 That Art In Heaven.