Author Topic: dop against r&P plz read this one importaant for me  (Read 1693 times)

[b]east

• VM-68
dop against r&P plz read this one importaant for me
« on: January 09, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »
hi,
yesterday the clan dop matcht against the clan R&P.DoP:sezz and luxor (luxor is not a dop he is a memi ).R&P:ONE ans TWO. the first map was blitz on the A.K server but the map blitz have excrement settings because 1 cap= 30 points .so sezz capt 2 times and said we won but the match was fair .sez:"i said gg so lets do ur map". the map of r&p was sdcup and dop won this map but in the middle of this one sezz startet to say that r&p is TU1 (because TWO is my brother and we use the same computer sez thinking we r the same person ). after this map sezz said "we write on our homepage that we won against TU1 and not against R&P "and i think thats not fair becasue my clan TU1 never match against dop. can any1 help us :'(

Matze

• 68 Carbine
Re: dop against r&P plz read this one importaant for me
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 08:53:40 AM »
Dude....and for all the other newbs here.

U dont have to make topics in THIS forum about such things..do it in irc , in paintball, in mesengers or on DOP FORUM...

becuase NOBODY CARES about that and NOBODY here can help u in this situation besides dop.

So for all who didnt know...dont make posts about things that are jsut between 2 clans...darnit

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 08:55:29 AM »
LOOOOOOOL WHAT THE intercourse ???!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  u said that u r toxicity ... so plz be quiet and the other was DoP:nishylan u freak so plz be quiet ok? u said: Dop lets match so stop crying. R&P or TU1 its the same clan ... so plz be quiet

thanks

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 08:57:18 AM »
lmfao

metaler,tocity,two... whatever  :P

funnieee  ;)

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:53:15 AM »
omfg i cant stop to laugh... u r so funny

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
Perhaps you should keep one single name Metelar, One, Two, Toxicity or whatever...
If you use numerous clantags and nicks, it's obvious that there will be such problems like this one here.

As a solution I'd say that you should talk with Sezz on IRC, ICQ or such messengers... not here in the forums.

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »
lmfao i will never talk to him is a child like 7