Author Topic: Cant create new account  (Read 1393 times)

workinclasshero

• PGP
Cant create new account
« on: July 05, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »
I had an account about a year ago and havent been online for personal reasons. I dont remember the account name or password and it wont let me create a new one.
-wch

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Cant create new account
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »
1. what user name are you trying to use?
2. what email address are you trying to use?
3. what's the error message that you are getting (exact)?

workinclasshero

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:11:06 PM »
1) workinclasshero
2) workinclasshero.rock@rock.com
3) Registration failed.  You are only allowed to register one account.  If you have already registered an account and wish to add another name, log in and click the "Add/Delete Names" link.  If you have not registered an account yet, go back and enter "1" in the box for how many accounts you're allowed to register.  If you are having problems with your account, visit the Help and Support forum.

I rpobably did register about a year ago but I dont remeber any of the account info. Any help would be appreciated.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 02:17:07 PM »
I'll let Jitspoe know about this and let him fix it.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 08:53:52 AM »
1) workinclasshero
2) workinclasshero.rock@rock.com
3) Registration failed.  You are only allowed to register one account.  If you have already registered an account and wish to add another name, log in and click the "Add/Delete Names" link.  If you have not registered an account yet, go back and enter "1" in the box for how many accounts you're allowed to register.  If you are having problems with your account, visit the Help and Support forum.

I rpobably did register about a year ago but I dont remeber any of the account info. Any help would be appreciated.
Read what you pasted. :P

Also, if you believe you have registered but can't remember your login name, you can search the player list by email address.