Author Topic: [qehs]Green Wallhack  (Read 3005 times)

Smokey

• Autococker
[qehs]Green Wallhack
« on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
I demoed Green playing in my server.

I suspected him wallhacking so i went onto q2.

But was in frkq2

I turned the wallhack on and guess what??

1 time is when he is going into base and turned and shot twiz and crawled cuz he knew he was there
http://www.freeuploader.com/download_viewer.php/0385dc14f417e587d86d5cc63d97b5d7.html
http://www.freeuploader.com/download_viewer.php/2801087cf2ec30d66a8da3c21f004e51.html

Edit: his ip
216.197.221.242:8538

JOE

• 68 Carbine
Re: [qehs]Green Wallhack
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 11:27:18 PM »
after watching these demos of green 'hacking' i must say there was only 1 shot he made that would make me assume such, that would be his first flag grab on the green2 demo where he seemed to know the SA player was on the banner.  Other than that there is not reall sufficient evidence of him to be a blatant hacker, then again i dont have the luxury of any cheats on my machine to help guide my opinion.  Furthermore i would like to say that i have come to the conclusion; If green hacks. he sucks at it because he lost in a horrid fasion. And that green sucks major donkey balls at jumping.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 11:35:20 PM »
no with a wallhack you see alot more times of him doing so.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 12:10:44 AM »
I played in that match, and on the first map(ub_cliff) it was pretty obvious from my point of view at least.

I would be low and I gave away no clues as to me being there and he would jump right around the corner pre-firing knowing im there. Maybe it was just luck.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 12:22:02 AM »
sound. its a key element to the game, you may have your cl_footsteps set to 0 but default everyone can here you walking around.. like i said, by watching the demo without a hack on it is inconclusive that green was hacking from the point of view of someone no involved in the match

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 07:21:34 AM »
yes he hacked... but look at this noob... he cant jump and he sprays the hole time... i think u can see that he hacked at a score of 44:18 ... 4 or 5 times beautiful moves... lol

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »
Haha this is ridiculous, I have never hacked on this game nor do I know how to make a hack or where to find them. Just because you have a grudge against me SkateR it doesnt mean you should keep trying to accuse me of wall-hacking.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 07:49:59 PM »
I wasnt the one who made this thread was I?

All I said was it seemed like you were in some cases. So shut up please.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 08:01:13 PM »
to be honest, i don't see how you could say he was hacking from this at all.

after watching these demos of green 'hacking' i must say there was only 1 shot he made that would make me assume such, that would be his first flag grab on the green2 demo where he seemed to know the SA player was on the banner.

JOE got it spot on here, he seemed to know where the player was, but then if you look at the next couple of times he goes to their flag, he checks up there too, even tho no one is there.

and i don't see why you feel the need to post his ip either.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 01:50:06 PM »
lekky i watched it with a wallhack.

with a wallhack its great humor to watch him.

when he went into there main he aimed at the guy threw wall.

There was NO recon for him.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 04:54:40 PM »
omg its called spraying, and luck guessing where the person is. If you watched a pro recording of someone really good you probly see it looks like hes doing that kind of stuff all the time. Give it up smokey, really you have nothing to prove on that rec.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 06:45:02 PM »
This is pathetic and pointless. Who are the admins going to believe?  I cant wait till there is an anti-cheat running. This is no way to ban people.  Its mostly subjective. My point and has been, if a third party disagrees with the charges (as Joe did). Who is to say who is right. All I see is hundreds of threads like these flaming each other on who is the smartest and how "intercoursing" stupid someone is. Although Joe's last comments on his first post here were about as helpful as a slap in the face, this thread has been 'civil'. Thank you gentlemen for being civil and you 2 Joe for speaking up.

Wishing for the day when a better way to combat cheating is implemented.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 07:53:13 PM by loial21 »

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »
thats true, thats why i'm wondering if a global ban list is the best way to go.

we must be sure that the people who end up on the list are definately and absolutely using a hackm, its not always easy to tell.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 07:52:43 PM »
Thanks. At last someone understands meh.

*tears up

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 08:48:40 PM »
lol a slap in the face, its just my style