Author Topic: Getting the Twilight Hack Onto a Downgraded Wii 4.0 to 3.3U  (Read 1830 times)

MissingNo.

• VM-68
(Typing on DSi)

I downgraded my Wii a while ago from 4.0 to 3.3 in hopes of getting DVDx onto it but I can't get the Twilight Hack to copy onto it.  There is no existing Twilight save on it, tried using different cards, but couldn't work!  What am I doing wrong?

P.S. I should be posting this on GBAtemp.net but it's down.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 04:46:14 PM by [BnC]Mitchell »

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Getting the Twilight Hack Onto a Downgraded Wii 4.0 to 3.3U
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »
So I'm guessing you already have Homebrew.

The only thing i will say is make sure you have the right version of DVDx. There's 2 versions, one for 3.3 or lower, and one for 3.4 or higher.

P.S. I don't recommend Homebrew at all. If someone doesn't know what they're doing, they can easily turn their Wii into a brick, and the pro's of homebrew don't outweigh the con's of it.   (and DVDx can't keep up with the DVD's to have smooth playback, even a cheap dvd player is better)

MissingNo.

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
Yes, I already installed the Homebrew Channel.

I do have the right version, it's just the matter of getting the Twilight Hack save onto it.  Maybe the patch to stop from copying it doesn't get erased after downgrading?

After all (and I mean ALL) the things I've put my Wiis through It's never been bricked because I'm so safe.

MissingNo.

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »
GBAtemp.net is back up and It has a newer version of the Wii Downgrader.  So I'm currently using it.

Oh, and feel free to erase/lock this topic.