Author Topic: Thread split  (Read 9816 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Thread split
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2005, 09:40:52 PM »
Clipz you really should just kill yourself. As for BooMeR being a POS cause of being my friend, thats pretty lame. Hate me not him.

ruddy

• Stingray
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2005, 09:34:43 AM »
Well im still at a loss with the banning of smokey and skater, i mean its clear alot of ppl hate them (sorry guys) but why? yes smokey is young, as were many of you when you started this game? surely just settle your immature differences and get on with the fun game we all enjoy  :). if you hack, you get banned. simple. they if you have to female dog and complain about getting banned, you should be ignored because its your own fault for sucking and being weak hearted. I really dont know why i've put this post in as i contradict myself HARDCORE. peace

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2005, 10:03:38 AM »
as i said what are you going to do to the people who do run your global ban? im saying YOU cant stop it you will not be able to stop people from playing this is your and er33ts little game because you think you rule the world.... correct me if im wrong but you guys are just as bad as anyone else. And the only reason i got mad i dont care about getting poop on for cheating ya know. Thats one thing but to make fun of someone to make yourself feel better (digi taco smokey skater and the rest of you) is quite pathetic and makes me and alot of people think you might be alittle insacure about your selfs in life... we know your self esteem gets built off it but get a life... its har dot say but nothing can help you guys now as some one put it earlier not even a woman

does PB give a rats ass if you get cought hacking in other games?

when you get a global ban there they dont even care if u need to spend 2 grand on a new pc

cause they hardware ban you.

so u need a new isp new nic card  new router etc... 
they go even farther then jit will go with a simple global ban

I hope if you cheat everyone bans yer ip
and moreso
cheating is lame, your an ass for doing it,  get over it  get another game and move along

gg

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:05 PM »
darn do that many people hate me?:(

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2005, 06:28:25 PM »
LOL fine a POS I am then. Clipz atleast SkateR has friends unlike you going around sucking admins detectives so you dont get banned. And you go around on mIRC banning people if your oped when its not even your channel. If you don't care what people say like you said then why are u being such a female dog? Your pathetic.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2005, 10:20:01 PM »
I would like to raise my post count by saying my booger is a happy poopy.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2005, 10:21:35 PM »
irrn fist ineed ywo talk ti you.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2005, 11:48:01 PM »
I think there's been enough flaming for one thread.  Let's try to start the new year off with a little more decency.