Author Topic: A map idea - Morrowind and The Alamo  (Read 2953 times)

sonicx059

• PGP
A map idea - Morrowind and The Alamo
« on: September 04, 2008, 02:12:28 AM »
A city from the Morrowind game and this is a huge game.  A siege map based on the Alamo.
Edited: Short and to the point. Grammer errors idc about.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:36:15 PM by sonicx059 »

blaa

• Autococker
Re: A map idea
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »
o and i kinda , um put a few minutes to thinking myself, aswell. come on people, you think aswell???? so i thought tyhat sum1 shuld make a map based on Earth. I want to map it myself but i dunno, so there would be america and canada and africa and thailand.

Anthonyajm

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:40 AM »
o and i kinda , um put a few minutes to thinking myself, aswell. come on people, you think aswell???? so i thought tyhat sum1 shuld make a map based on Earth. I want to map it myself but i dunno, so there would be america and canada and africa and thailand.

why you gotta be a detective man?
He's just trying to play some maps he would actually like, and others might like too.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:25:27 AM »
ROFL, blaa.
sonicx, he has a point - your grammar positively sucks. and he's from estonia!

i've heard of morrowind - what is it, a game? a movie? a series?
(too lazy to google)

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:31:49 PM »
Okay my grammar sucks. It just i tpye what comes to mind and i was raised around people who talk the way they write. Also i was nervous typing that. Morrowind is the third game in "The Elder Scrolls Series". It won GOTY. Its the predaccesor to oblivion if you know what that is.
ROFL, blaa.
sonicx, he has a point - your grammar positively sucks. and he's from estonia!

i've heard of morrowind - what is it, a game? a movie? a series?
(too lazy to google)

Holo

• VM-68
Re: A map idea - Morrowind and The Alamo
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »
Nice one, blaa                                                                                 

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »
Also i was nervous typing that.
heh no need to be nervous, we're pretty casual around here. but we all appreciate effective communication. ;) no worries tho.

yah i know what elder scrolls is ... never played any game from the series though.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
Morrowind is like an unfinishable game.  U get lost so easily and transport to the wrong locations, etc.

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »
Morrowind is like an unfinishable game.  U get lost so easily and transport to the wrong locations, etc.
Well  it is oper ended and you can download more quests off the internet. Although the land is pretty well built. A city can suffice for a digital paint map.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »
just a thought, have you considered learning how to make maps?

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »
Honestly i did. I loved making maps on my console games like Timesplitters 2 and others. I tried to make some objects for morrowind (pc) but started to run into problems. With no one there to help and  the internet bill was unpaid i was alone. So i decide to just stop and there are people who are better that can do better. When i get back on the internet. So that's that but making maps for paintball seems to be a lot harder than what i have worked with before.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »