Author Topic: BSP 3D window problems  (Read 1628 times)

Spook

• Autococker
BSP 3D window problems
« on: September 05, 2008, 09:52:15 PM »
For some reason my bsp 3D perspective window is no longer able to be used. Basically it just shows the dark blue of the open space of the box. Even when the 3D map view comes into vision again it is no longer responsive.

The events that lead up to this were just reinstalling a video card (9800 GTX) that I had before which was my brothers, with one I got today. The same exact card with the same drivers. I don't see how putting in the same exact card can mess this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: BSP 3D window problems
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »
ah yes, those weird gfx driver problems that appear for no reason. i've had that happen before. tried grabbing the newest drivers? or are those what you're trying to use?
* webhead calls ati and nvidia.. "hey can you make it so that there's never any problems plz?" ;)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »
They are the newest released drivers that nvidia has to offer for the 9 series. It's just weird that it worked with the same card and the same drivers and now it's not.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
It'd be really nice if someone could give me at least something to try, I've actually been wanting to work on some of my old maps and now I can't =\

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:05:30 PM »
Do you have the latest version of BSP?  I thought that bug was fixed.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »
I don't believe I have the latest one, I'll go give it a shot and will report back here after I test it.

*Edit* That fixed it, thank you a lot jitspoe.