Author Topic: hi ! I'm a new user  (Read 1402 times)

tomozor

• PGP
hi ! I'm a new user
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:05:27 AM »
hi guys I'm french i want to play with this marvelous game but i don't understand how to connect with my login please help me !!!!!!!

tomozor

• PGP
Re: hi ! I'm a new user
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 06:45:15 AM »
when i want to play online it's say to me bad password :/ Please help me

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 07:40:13 AM »
Maybe you have too many colors on your name...happenned to me once.

BTW go to help and support...there are many cases like yours!

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
the login server is a bit slow at the moment, you sometimes have to try logging in several times until it works.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:30:03 PM »
The "bad password" message could also mean the server is password protected.  To make sure your login works, go to http://dplogin.com and try logging in there.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 09:23:28 AM »
Yeah, if you click on a match server, you wont be able to join it without a password, If your American/Canadian Try the Three Inches Of Blood Pub or Any GT Pubs, they usually have people in them, and are not password protected. If you are European, There's OTB servers and Arctic Servers.
Login has been failing for me and alot of other people lately, sometimes if it just wont log you in, click esc and it brings you to a PLAY SETUP QUIT menu, then just go to a server and play. It might kick you, it might not. I rarely get kicked from it if i cant login.
Another problem could just be to many colours in your name as idas said. Try putting your name white.
Also, if you plan on sticking around try to get IRC or mIRC  to connect with the entire dp community!