Author Topic: ANOTHER SUGGESTION: Deltaranger  (Read 2058 times)

deltaranger

• Stingray
ANOTHER SUGGESTION: Deltaranger
« on: November 17, 2008, 03:14:23 AM »
Okay, for like if you have a clan, and on the page of that clan, like my Clan ATM .hN., when you search it and see like the members, another suggestion is, you'll see a Little open space their, nothings there, but the real topic is, how about we put like a shoutbox there so incase your clan members, aren't on, they can check that, and see when like, you next meeting is on irc, or somthing like that, cause .hN., i barly see anyone on DP, and we have like 15 players, and i dont know where they are, so it;s hard to keep in touch with them =S

Please Give me you Reason why/or why not this is a good idea.

Join .hN.  --- 7-3 -- =p

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: ANOTHER SUGGESTION: Deltaranger
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 05:18:31 AM »
not.

THat's why most of us use irc so that announcements and info can be shared.

vague312

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »
email or a forum would work better for what you want to do. Communication among members is something you really should work out on your own.

deltaranger

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
WHAT IF THEY DONT HAVE IRC OR DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A FORUM? it would be BETTER. and easier to use.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
WHAT IF THEY DONT HAVE IRC OR DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A FORUM? it would be BETTER. and easier to use.

THEN I SURE HOPE THEY DONT MIND NOT MATCHING ALL OF THE OTHER CLANS THAT DO.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »
or they could come to these forums or just search for guides to get help setting up irc...

vague312

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

Then you should either stick with emails or make your other members take the 2 seconds and learn how to use some other form of communication. Using a forum isnt hard in the slightest and there are several hundred places that can host one for free including myself if you would  just ask.